SER Twitter/IG: pictured with new album white label (December 23, 2019)

A good sign that there will be an album early next year!?
Regards,
FWD

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you finish RDR2? Thanks. Same to you.

I would. It's probably my favorite game of all time. Oh lol.

I thought it was okay. A clear step-down from Origins, but still somewhat enjoyable.

Sure, go right ahead.

I’ll try it on the strength of your recommendation!

I’m sure you can probably guess why I prefer Odyssey to Origins.
Also, Odyssey has some interesting boss fights and genuinely funny moments.

I’ll try it on the strength of your recommendation!

I’m sure you can probably guess why I prefer Odyssey to Origins.
Also, Odyssey has some interesting boss fights and genuinely funny moments.
Nice. It picks up, trust me.

I have a few hunches.
Yeah, the boss fights are generally well done. There are some funny moments too. It's a fine game overall, but my biggest criticisms are for the lack of any assassin's until the DLC, the buggy dialogue, how repetitive the open world felt, (just about all AC games have this problem, to be fair) ignoring where Origins left off in the modern day portion and just general abandonment of previously established lore.

Nice. It picks up, trust me.

I have a few hunches.
Yeah, the boss fights are generally well done. There are some funny moments too. It's a fine game overall, but my biggest criticisms are for the lack of any assassin's until the DLC, the buggy dialogue, how repetitive the open world felt, (just about all AC games have this problem, to be fair) ignoring where Origins left off in the modern day portion and just general abandonment of previously established lore.

I’ll just tell you. Getting to play as Kassandra. :tongueout:

I’ll be honest, I don’t even know what the modern day story is for AC anymore. The last time I knew what was going on Desmond was still the main character.

My favorite funny moment from Odyssey was when you go to pick up the drunken guy for the Olympics and he goes to hug you and you side step him and he walks off the dock and falls in the water and is immediately killed by a shark in the course of like 3 seconds.

I was stuck for weeks because of some buggy stuff where this guy was supposed to follow you to the battlefield but he never did and you couldn’t restart the mission. It was very annoying.

I’m really not a fan of the approach Ubisoft has now with all their games of leveling enemies up with you. It is the equivalent of rubber-banding in racing games and I think it is terribly cheap and artificial.

I’ll just tell you. Getting to play as Kassandra. :tongueout:

I’ll be honest, I don’t even know what the modern day story is for AC anymore. The last time I knew what was going on Desmond was still the main character.

My favorite funny moment from Odyssey was when you go to pick up the drunken guy for the Olympics and he goes to hug you and you side step him and he walks off the dock and falls in the water and is immediately killed by a shark in the course of like 3 seconds.

I was stuck for weeks because of some buggy stuff where this guy was supposed to follow you to the battlefield but he never did and you couldn’t restart the mission. It was very annoying.

I’m really not a fan of the approach Ubisoft has now with all their games of leveling enemies up with you. It is the equivalent of rubber-banding in racing games and I think it is terribly cheap and artificial.
My guess was either her or some of the more outrageous romances.

Yeah, it's completely convoluted up at this point. The biggest issue is that they introduced Desmond's father in Origins, made it seem like he was going to be a big plot point, only for him to not appear in Odyssey. They probably should just stop the modern day at this point.

That was funny. I'm not sure if you have it, but he appears in the second DLC. And without spoiling too much, something similar happens again.

That sucks. I never had a game breaking glitch, but a few minor ones.

Yeah, it's stupid. Rockstar and numerous other companies handle that much better.

View attachment 53847

Please disregard my earlier post about a second signed white label.
After some digging by myself - it is faked and explains why it's blurred.
Why people expend energy on things like that is beyond me.
If you enjoy making images of fake sleeves and are decent enough to label them as such - thank you.
If you enjoy making images to confuse collectors and mislead people on purpose - f*ck you.
You are a legend in your own mind - give yourself a round of applause.
Not even half a regard,
FWD.

This one ain’t fake though.

Merry Christmas
Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Did you finish RDR2? Thanks. Same to you.

I would. It's probably my favorite game of all time. Oh lol.

I thought it was okay. A clear step-down from Origins, but still somewhat enjoyable.

Sure, go right ahead.
no as I said too slow for me,when your used to guns in cod the revolvers in rdr2 just seem slow,as I said im sure its a great game.

My guess was either her or some of the more outrageous romances.

Yeah, it's completely convoluted up at this point. The biggest issue is that they introduced Desmond's father in Origins, made it seem like he was going to be a big plot point, only for him to not appear in Odyssey. They probably should just stop the modern day at this point.

That was funny. I'm not sure if you have it, but he appears in the second DLC. And without spoiling too much, something similar happens again.

That sucks. I never had a game breaking glitch, but a few minor ones.

Yeah, it's stupid. Rockstar and numerous other companies handle that much better.

Lol. I didn’t like all the options to have sex with every other person. Like, is this necessary to the story? They lead you on a mission for this old woman to get stuff to make her husband’s dick hard and it’s all for nought because you like cuckold him and he just stares off into the distance with dead eyes.

I agree. I don’t think anybody likes the modern day stuff at this point anymore. Plus, I mean, were they literally holding that staff all this time to stay alive? Lol.

I haven’t played the DLC. I didn’t think it was going to be any good. I haven’t cared for the AC dlc in the past at all. I’ll look into it. You have me curious.

Rockstar is definitely dropping the ball with RDR. Or are you happy with the progress so far?

Sounds like you just suck.
You don’t deserve Arthur.
iv been playing games since the seventies.im a fantastic gamer.im sure arfur can make up his own mind,although I don't even know who your talking about.

iv been playing games since the seventies.im a fantastic gamer.im sure arfur can make up his own mind,although I don't even know who your talking about.

You also didn’t deserve to see my butt.

Lol. I didn’t like all the options to have sex with every other person. Like, is this necessary to the story? They lead you on a mission for this old woman to get stuff to make her husband’s dick hard and it’s all for nought because you like cuckold him and he just stares off into the distance with dead eyes.

I agree. I don’t think anybody likes the modern day stuff at this point anymore. Plus, I mean, were they literally holding that staff all this time to stay alive? Lol.

I haven’t played the DLC. I didn’t think it was going to be any good. I haven’t cared for the AC dlc in the past at all. I’ll look into it. You have me curious.

Rockstar is definitely dropping the ball with RDR. Or are you happy with the progress so far?
It's not. Just unnecessary filler. Some of them are kinda funny though.

Yeah, I thought the staff thing was stupid. How did she end up in a suit?

Do you mean with RDR Online? The base game is immaculate, but I'm not an online gamer at all. So them focusing primarily on Online, and not story related add-ons is disappointing, but not surprising.

Ahh, yes. Because happy well adjusted adults with a life spend Christmas Eve anonymously shit posting on a Morrissey forum.

No. Batman.

Read this:

Go f*** yourself.

This is the kind of violent rhetoric that results from living in a fantasy world shooting up thousands of bad guys day after day. Face reality for a change. Enjoy Christmas, it's a time for sharing with real people, family and friends. Ditch the kiddie games, Toy Story toys and cosplay codpieces and live a little!

From where I stand the idea of "ghoulish fandom" applies to anyone who honestly believes that WP is a masterpiece. Morrissey's creativity may have been killed, but it wasn't from those who are clear-headed and clean-eared enough to simply voice their opinions.

Morrissey is digging his own musical grave with sub-standard lyrics overlaying tuneless, meaningless songs. To go from Let Me Kiss You to Kiss Me A Lot is a fall that anyone would be lucky to survive.

"Let Me Kiss You"

Close your eyes
And think of someone you physically admire
And let me kiss you, oh
Let me kiss you, oh

But then you open your eyes
And you see someone that you physically despise
But my heart is open
My heart is open to you

"Kiss Me A Lot"

Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot
Kiss me all over my face
Kiss me all over the place
Kiss me all over and then when you've kissed me
Kiss me all over again

BARNABY WTF????????o_O

moz creativity may have been killed????? like with a pellet gun??? WFT??? you cant kill creativity its not a person FFS> have you been nipping the pluto water?:frowning:

Barnaby, you need to get yourself together, you cant lay sub standard lyrics over 'meaningless songs'
because songs ALREADY HAVE LYRICS you cant overlay a set of lyrics over a set of lyrics. WTF??? someone should
take away your rabbit ear antenna so as to keep you away from the soap operas. Soap operas will the brain cells.:lbf:
Moz is not writing Islam type lyrics just so you and Skinny can be happy like possums in mud.:rock:

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info
Back
Top Bottom