SER YT: Wembley Arena, March 14, 2020 - teaser (February 11, 2022)

Screenshot_20220211-161606~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

The infamous gig where that swine from Glasgow stole my posters and t-shirt from under my seat.
This is going to bring back bad memories.
I wonder if the audio captured me shouting, “Wh…Hang on… where is my bag? THAT BASTARD STOLE MY STUFF!”

Last edited:
The concert blu ray comes with a fake antigen test for hypochondriacs who get nervous when they feel healthy.
Hypochondria is real, ACTON….for fear of getting too personal, I’ve suffered with it since I was 8, and now I’m 48, and it never goes away.

I like your posts, and know (I hope at least) it was just in jest…but it’s a horrible condition to live with to always think something is terribly wrong with yourself.

Countless CT scans, exasperated doctors…the list goes on and on. I know I’m ’off topic‘ but feel the need to ’please help the cause of hypochondriasis’.

Be well…and long live The Cure (my first music concert ever, in Las Vegas).

Anyone have the setlist for this show?
London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

The infamous gig where that swine from Glasgow stole my posters and t-short from under my seat.
This is going to bring back bad memories.
I wonder if the audio captured me shouting, “Wh…Hang on… where is my bag? THAT BASTARD STOLE MY STUFF!”
1985 you really need to let this go,it will ruin your life,whos to say the thief never fell under a train on his way back to glesga,would that make you happy,karma an all.

1985 you really need to let this go,it will ruin your life,whos to say the thief never fell under a train on his way back to glesga,would that make you happy,karma an all.
I'm sorry, I just saw the video and it caused me to lose control of myself for a moment.

These things are what make me angry about Moz, there is 0 empathy.... that sneeze bothers me and continues to bother me mmmm .I remember very well that year was chaotic for the health staff .nobody imagines how ugly it was

These things are what make me angry about Moz, there is 0 empathy.... that sneeze bothers me and continues to bother me mmmm .I remember very well that year was chaotic for the health staff .nobody imagines how ugly it was
It was 'chaotic' for the poor souls who were left to die because their operations and appointments were cancelled because their particular life threatening illness didn't suit the narrative mate.

empathy was sadly lacking for them as well.

If it is true everything worked chaotically and everything is very mysterious but that virus exists and the culprits of generating fear because the worst thing was the fear they generated and its consequences, are those who do not want the human race to evolve.... it is something profound what I said, They are the ones who work for evil, it sounds fanciful but it is not. As simple as that

If it is true everything worked chaotically and everything is very mysterious but that virus exists and the culprits of generating fear because the worst thing was the fear they generated and its consequences, are those who do not want the human race to evolve...

Yes, but there is little we can do about the media and government/big pharma.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom