Sing your life

F

Frankly Vulgar

Am i the only one that loves the ending instrumental part of sing your life? im addicted and keep putting the volume up as the fade out comes...Im even trying to play it on the piano

I agree. The instrumentation on SYL as a whole is good. I know people like to throw around the word "quirky" a lot when describing Kill Uncle songs, but it certainly applies. And I mean that in a positive way.

I recently "rediscovered" Kill Uncle (Sing Your Life included). The first time I heard it I just couldn't get into it at all, but I'm slowly coming around. I quite like Sing Your Life, Asian Rut, Found Found Found, and (gulp) Tony the Pony.

great song, great album

Kill Uncle is one of my favorite Moz albums. And Tony The Pony was a fabulous B-Side!!! Love that song.

Can someone post the Sing Your Life video?

I like the whole rockabilly vibe in that video. Very cool.

Re: Can someone post the Sing Your Life video?

you can find the video here:

http://savefile.com/projects/665590

thanks to noone, our savefile-saviour!

> I like the whole rockabilly vibe in that video. Very cool.

I agree. In particular, the bass line is so good throughout the whole tune. I also like the rockabilly version that was played by the lads.

Tony The Pony......NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

> Kill Uncle is one of my favorite Moz albums. And Tony The Pony was a
> fabulous B-Side!!! Love that song.

Kill Uncle isn't a bad album, it just came out at the wrong time. Sing Your Life's a great Moz single (the b-sides included are amongst his best), but I'm sorry to say this, but.....Tony the Pony is Morrissey's worst b-side track EVER (evem Mr.M - bless him for his honesty, on certain things anyway! - admits to it himself).

Islingtonians In Exile

i agree. the song fully made sense to me only when i heard it by that excellent smiths/moz tribute group from mexico. cannot recall their name. what a good job they did!

Back
Top Bottom