Site ads

ZOOM FROM GLOOM

LASCIATE OGNI SPERANZA!
was surprised to see a Mc Donald’s ad pop up at the bottom of solo page, @davidt but I guess you have no control over that?

I’ve had ads for australian grass-fed beef on this site repeatedly breaking through ny adblocker for the last few weeks

I don’t use any add blocker, so that’s not the issue with me. I never ran a site before, but I thought he would have a say in what kind of ads appear on his site. Though maybe David’s not vegetarian or cares about such issues.

I don’t use any add blocker, so that’s not the issue with me. I never ran a site before, but I thought he would have a say in what kind of ads appear on his site. Though maybe David’s not vegetarian or cares about such issues.
I only come on this site on my phone, and when I registered my account the ads were sooooooo crazy, and so distracting, and kept messing up my screen. I can’t remember what adblocker i got at the time or whether it’s something I downloaded or just toggled on or what, but it was great for years until a few weeks ago.

Then suddenly the Australian grass fed beef ads were the only ones that broke through, repeatedly, - apart the fact that once the McDonalds one broke through too.

It’s very bananas. It’s basically like poor man’s David Lynch gone rogue.

I've mentioned in the About page some non-vegetarian ads may get through but apologies for the increase lately. It's been tough dealing with ad companies as I tell them not to show any food ads altogether but then they start appearing again later and they are always changing their policies. I'll take another look to see if I can block some of those ads.

I've mentioned in the About page some non-vegetarian ads may get through but apologies for the increase lately. It's been tough dealing with ad companies as I tell them not to show any food ads altogether but then they start appearing again later and they are always changing their policies. I'll take another look to see if I can block some of those ads.

It's kinda turnin' into sadvertisin' , cause it just
makes people sad to see that murder.

Back
Top Bottom