Skinny: Could you please change your avatar?

pasolini's body being moved by italian polizia.

i go for the cheerful ones.

Ohh, it is a yawn. But it failed in conveying what you wanted to me. I thought it was a cry-baby, related to your feuds with Dave, but I wasn't sure if you were calling him a baby, or yourself, or both? :D

Heh. Dick. :D

But of course it's a yawn--she's rubbing her eye first. One of my girls repeats "yawn...rub my eye...yawn...rub my eye" when she sees it. So if a 3 year old gets it, you should, too. :p

Heh. Dick. :D

But of course it's a yawn--she's rubbing her eye first. One of my girls repeats "yawn...rub my eye...yawn...rub my eye" when she sees it. So if a 3 year old gets it, you should, too. :p

Well, pat the budding lil troll on the head and tell her daddy got the last laugh again.

They like Skinny's avatar, too.

My daughter likes his avatar, too. :D

sorry, mother bates has been laid to rest.

That's how I'll always remember you. :sweet: ;)

When I see Skinny's avatar pacing around a thread, I fear he's about to scold someone and issue a SoLow ticket.

Paranoia will destroya. ;)

p.s. on this forum, i have NEVER used a Morrissey avatar. FACT.

<-- My Moz can barely even look at solo. :p

Couldn't agree more!
Please Mr Skinny, leave the avatar alone and don't listen to the doomsayers here. Mr. Theo hasn't got much going on in the avatar front, has he?

I said myself that my avatar sucks. But at least it isn't animated -- those animated ones are rude.

You all can suck up to Skinny. I speak truth to all power, not just the least popular mods.

I said myself that my avatar sucks. But at least it isn't animated -- those animated ones are rude.

You all can suck up to Skinny. I speak truth to all power, not just the least popular mods.

Your avatar doesn't suck. It's cute. Even tho my favorite pig is Babe. :)

COL.jpg

Nobody's sucking up to Peter. It's a great avatar. You just need a Xanax. ;)

What's with all you people subjecting children to this forum?

Subjecting?! I don't ask her to look at anythng ('cept the occasional Moz video), she just happens to pass by. I'm sure she'd think yours is cute too. ;)

Thank you, Sister. You should already know I think you're righteous. :guitar:

thanks Theo! :)

(These ugly SoLowers will try and turn you against me soon.:()

Well...they might try, but they will fail miserably! I'm quite strong minded and not swayed by others. :)

Back
Top Bottom