Skull Bsides

Just because something hasn't been released doesn't mean it can't be leaked onto the internet :thumb:

Oh, you saw Wolverine as well?

I haven't actually .. no interest. But just in general, shit has leaked out onto the internet all the time before official releases ... YOR for example. I just wanted to know if these were the official recordings that they got somehow or whether they're still to come and will be mastered more ... im hoping so.

I just wanted to know if these were the official recordings that they got somehow or whether they're still to come and will be mastered more ... im hoping so.

Nop if you read in the first post of this thread you can read bootleg source that means that it was recorded either from the audience or from the radio.

The singles that will come will be mastered of course, but don't forget that i keep mine hidden will be a vinyl bside and this version doesnt contain the hiss.

Yes it is..... I have only ever bought a record for the, er, record:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Well most Moz fans have this song from the album and seeing as though it has no new B sides fans will most likely buy it for the sleeve to add to their collection. If this is a strange concept to you then welcome to the world of Morrissey! :D

Well most Moz fans have this song from the album and seeing as though it has no new B sides fans will most likely buy it for the sleeve to add to their collection. If this is a strange concept to you then welcome to the world of Morrissey! :D

yes official is official... who wants a lame mp3 file?....:cool:

Request: I keep mine hidden (from Skull-7")

Where can I download this song from the new Single / 7"? It´s not on itunes etc. -----
Or can anybody rip and upload?
(Please not the version from the radio transmission. This one I already have)

THANK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE
- Joe

Last edited:
Re: Request: I keep mine hidden (from Skull-7")

Is there any other kind soul that would maybe send a PM my way with the new b-sides? Apparently you can't even buy the digital downloads here in Australia ha!

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

First link isnt available until May 3rd and through previous experience wouldn't let me download unless I was in the UK, second link is not mp3 .. damn internets!

Although from the samples on amazon it doesnt seem like theres a lot of difference between these releases and the edit done originally by the BBC, pretty disappointing.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
First link isnt available until May 3rd and through previous experience wouldn't let me download unless I was in the UK, second link is not mp3 .. damn internets!

Although from the samples on amazon it doesnt seem like theres a lot of difference between these releases and the edit done originally by the BBC, pretty disappointing.

why do you say that the second link is not mp3? it is a mp3.

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/351027-01.htm

but i agree with you damn country restrictions! im not in the UK so.....no bsides for me... they're encouraging piracy.

Last edited:
It says the sample is mp3, but the actual thing you're adding to your cart is the cd single

yes the cd single in mp3 format. :D i know it's lame but even if you buy the CD single (physical format) you have to buy both songs...

Last edited:
Well .. unless you're seeing something I'm not seeing then I dunno where you're looking haha it's asking for delivery info, no digital download to be found .. if you narrow the search to mp3 only it eliminates all Morrissey products :p

Last edited:
Well .. unless you're seeing something I'm not seeing then I dunno where you're looking haha it's asking for delivery info, no digital download to be found .. if you narrow the search to mp3 only it eliminates all Morrissey products :p

ups! now i get it. they're selling the physical format only....:D:sick:

hey pokey don't worry when i receive my cd singles i could upload flacs for you, if you want of course.

Last edited:
"From Monday May 4, the b-sides from 'Something Is Squeezing My Skull' will be available digitally."

So, I won't need to crank up the turntable, feed it through my stereo, into an external sound card and into my laptop just to get "I keep mine hidden".... phew!

Dave

Great then you can upload it here for sharing with all of us. (if you want of course). Thanks. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom