Smiths in words in Lamacq show

Kewpie

Subscriber
Steve Lamacq yesterday said that he didn't like Smiths / Morrissey, but he has a slot in his show 'Smiths in words' asks his listeners to send some witty words to add song lyrics.
Last week he did ask Heaven Knows I'm Miserable now, this week What Difference Does It Make?

The devil will find work for idle hands to do
I stole and I lied, and why?
because...

Steve Lamacq yesterday said that he didn't like Smiths / Morrissey, but he has a slot in his show 'Smiths in words' asks his listeners to send some witty words to add song lyrics.
Last week he did ask Heaven Knows I'm Miserable now, this week What Difference Does It Make?

The devil will find work for idle hands to do
I stole and I lied, and why?
because...

If he doesn't like Morrissey then why should he bother to do this. Lamacq needs to get a backbone. I hate insincere people who put down others and then trade in on them for publicity.

Why would a true fan listen?

If he doesn't like Morrissey then why should he bother to do this. Lamacq needs to get a backbone. I hate insincere people who put down others and then trade in on them for publicity.

Why would a true fan listen?

Eeeeek, no more true fans debate please. :rolleyes:

What's wrong with Steve Lamacq promoting Smiths?

Unlike fkn David Quantick, Steve does not slag off Smiths / Morrissey.
He's just having fun with his listeners.

Eeeeek, no more true fans debate please. :rolleyes:

What's wrong with Steve Lamacq promoting Smiths?

Unlike fkn David Quantick, Steve does not slag off Smiths / Morrissey.
He's just having fun with his listeners.

I can't image a DJ saying, I dislike The Beatles and Paul McCartney but could fans phone in to chat about the lyrics anyway.
That's a waste of everybody's time as he doesn't care.

I can't image a DJ saying, I dislike The Beatles and Paul McCartney but could fans phone in to chat about the lyrics anyway.
That's a waste of everybody's time as he doesn't care.

The slot is not a discussion, just a word play.

He only asks listeners to send some witty words to replace the original lyric, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom