So...did we do it?

P

pash

When does this show start? Who is watching? Who is going to alert us immediately if we did it or not? I'm so eager to know! What's going on? Somebody MUST have a TV near by?

be my light, be my guide...

MTV is a fraud, as if we didn't know that already

MTV did not play "Suedehead" It is full of crap. They didn't even play their songs in the order that the percentages on the screen indicated. By the way, I voted several hundred times under different names and states. "other" the category that "suedehead" would have been under had 14%. This was a big fix. I guess it was still worth a shot.

Re: MTV is a fraud, as if we didn't know that already

i must agree mtv..die..only one good thing left on it and its on sundays at midnight..alittle show called 120 minutes..check it out...refer to everyday is like sunday post for a reason why

kakarot

Re: MTV is a fraud, as if we didn't know that already

> MTV did not play "Suedehead" It is full of crap. They¿ didn't even play their songs in the order that the percentages¿ on the screen indicated. By the way, I voted several hundred¿ times under different names and states. "other" the¿ category that "suedehead" would have been under had¿ 14%. This was a big fix. I guess it was still worth a shot.

I hate to tell you this but even if you picked different states and names unless you disconnected and reconnected your IP would be the same and they cna and I bet $2.00 to tuesday they do have a program which can filter out multiple votes and even throw your 1st legit one out as well .. so nice try !

MLL-Super geek-~

Back
Top Bottom