Some Yanks Are Thicker Than Others....

I would just like to add that, like most of you already, I am confident that Jukebox Jury was not the one who added the tag in question. Again, I never directly said he did so, as a matter of fact, I started my post by simply asking him if he did it or not. But, I was hasty to jump and question him when it could have been anyone really. He has assured me it was not him, and I apologized for my hastiness in suspecting him. And I never intended to create a 'witch-hunt'-like atmosphere about this tag anyway. Afterall, it was only a stupid tag. I just thought it was uncalled for. This one is in the history books.

-Chico, out.

I would just like to add that, like most of you already, I am confident that Jukebox Jury was not the one who added the tag in question. Again, I never directly said he did so, as a matter of fact, I started my post by simply asking him if he did it or not. But, I was hasty to jump and question him when it could have been anyone really. He has assured me it was not him, and I apologized for my hastiness in suspecting him. And I never intended to create a 'witch-hunt'-like atmosphere about this tag anyway. Afterall, it was only a stupid tag. I just thought it was uncalled for. This one is in the history books.

-Chico, out.

Thanks Chico
Glad you put the record straight:guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Now if whoever added the tag ''boycott gatenby's tours'' can see a bit of sense too, that would be appreciated.... though personally I don't think anyone will pay attention to it......

Thanks Chico
Glad you put the record straight:guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Now if whoever added the tag ''boycott gatenby's tours'' can see a bit of sense too, that would be appreciated.... though personally I don't think anyone will pay attention to it......

Look at us here...working out our differences...In The Pigsty even!

The Pigsty shines as a beaming example of goodness and civility to the rest of the forum.

Look at us here...working out our differences...In The Pigsty even!

The Pigsty shines as a beaming example of goodness and civility to the rest of the forum.

This thread isn't worthy of the pigsty anymore.

CAN EVERYONE JUST f*** OFF PLEASE.

Tags
9/11 was bad america is not the world america! fuck yeah! brits got rotten teeth chico = frenemy chico is hot dishonorable discharge geometry is hard! i fucking love geography real talk usa ftw!!!!
Back
Top Bottom