Morrissey Central "SONGS YOU’LL NEVER HEAR ON BRITISH RADIO" (May 9, 2023)

I have no time for Radio these days.Most of the young lot I don’t think care for Radio now it is a very Tic Tok world and British Radio BBC or Virgin or whatever has been useless & in dole drums for sometime.

Morrissey needs to focus on the emerging Tik Tok market rather than British radio.

Cut the crap Steve. Your latest cabaret backing chug rock Lawnmower parts is what the munchkins really want to know about.
Long live Alain and Gustavo. Good on you for walking out.
Jesse the Bastardo you have a lot to answer for now.

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

I recently heard Suedehead, Everyday Is Like Sunday and more surprisingly Dagenham Dave on Absolute Radio during the daytime. AR is our office choice of melodies. I personally prefer Planet Rock or Kerrang but it was put to a vote and AR pipped Hits Radio.

All songs I love to hear, but I usually only listen to the radio if a programme has been flagged up in some way e.g. on coronation day Gary Crowley included a Stephen Street megamix in his early evening programme on BBC Radio London that I heard about on twitter and he played Everyday Is Like Sunday, as requested by fans apparently.

SONGS YOU’LL NEVER HEAR ON BRITISH RADIO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQpMIp1DIhA

All clips by AnotherFilmOnReplay (Chile)

Or at current Morrissey concerts!?
FWD.

Played "Shame is the Name" to death on the Swords album. The intro is cool, did once read which film this was lifted from but can't now recall 🤔

I recently heard Suedehead, Everyday Is Like Sunday and more surprisingly Dagenham Dave on Absolute Radio during the daytime. AR is our office choice of melodies. I personally prefer Planet Rock or Kerrang but it was put to a vote and AR pipped Hits Radio.
He’s regularly on Absolute 90s.

Decent amount of recent airplay for Moz on Australian community radio (no idea who Louise Morrissey is though):

StationProgramClick links below to view listings on station websites
1/5/202304:04RTRFM 92.1Snooze ButtonMorrissey - Oboe Concerto
29/4/202322:0088.6 Plenty Valley FMTrash DiscoMorrissey - Disappointed
29/4/202303:42fbi 94.5FMJack OffFlo Morrissey - Heaven Can Wait
10/4/202302:264ZZZKaleidoscopeMorrissey - Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together
2/4/202315:00Fraser Coast Community RadioCountry Collection with Andrew WallaceLouise Morrissey - Love Is Forever
28/3/202319:002RRRThe Shamrock ProgramLouise Morrissey - An Irish Harvest Day
25/3/202322:0088.6 Plenty Valley FMTrash DiscoMorrissey - Speedway
17/3/202314:00Triple RFar And WideMorrissey - Suedehead
4/3/202306:004ZZZCarouselMorrissey - You're The One For Me Fatty
28/2/202310:47Valley FM 89.5Are Cats EclecticMorrissey - Angel Angel, Down we go together
11/2/202310:00SWR 99.9 FMInphaseMorrissey - Spent the day in bed
5/2/202315:00Fraser Coast Community RadioCountry Collection with Andrew WallaceLouise Morrissey - One More Time
6/1/202314:00Triple RFar And WideMorrissey - Rebels Without Applause
15/12/202219:004ZZZFilm ClubMORRISSEY - Rebels Without Applause
6/12/202202:00PBS 106.7FMTransfigurationsMorrissey - You're The One For Me Fatty
5/12/202214:00Tribe FMThe BubbleLouise Morrissey - - Come Back Paddy Reilly to Ballyjamesduff
4/12/202215:00Fraser Coast Community RadioCountry Collection with Andrew WallaceLouise Morrissey - The Hills I Used To Roam
2/12/202202:094ZZZDuck StabMorrissey - Rebel Without Applause
6/11/202215:00Fraser Coast Community RadioCountry Collection with Andrew WallaceLouise Morrissey - Music In My Heart
5/11/202222:0088.6 Plenty Valley FMTrash DiscoMorrissey - Alsatian Cousin

The song "kiss me a lot" seems to me one of the ugliest of Moz. I love everything M does, well, almost everything. I can't believe Moz made the video for that song where those two stupid girls dance. It's hands down Morrissey's worst video, I have to say:Rodar los ojos::lágrimas:

i knew i was next will always be a favourite of mine,havent listened to the radio since the 90s,when did comedians,tv presenters get djs as a second job,we have had jonathan ross,russel brand,rylan,dermot o leary,liza tarbuck,rob brydon,emma bunton,i could be here till midnight but you get the general idea.

i knew i was next will always be a favourite of mine,havent listened to the radio since the 90s,when did comedians,tv presenters get djs as a second job,we have had jonathan ross,russel brand,rylan,dermot o leary,liza tarbuck,rob brydon,emma bunton,i could be here till midnight but you get the general idea.
I’m fail to see the connection to Comedians with that list mate 🤣

I'd have thought you might have had more affinity with 'Because of my poor education'...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom