Southpaw release

Ben Chill

BMG's re-issue of Morrissey's Southpaw grammar has gone back to a January release. The CD will include three previously unreleased tracks.

Last edited:
BMG's re-issue of Morrissey's Southpaw grammar has gone back to a January release. The CD will include three previously unreleased tracks.

southpawgrammar1zh4.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

I like the cover

Some good stuff to look forward to; this in January, Years Of Refusal in February, Hollywood Bowl (however deprecated) in March. And then there's the Smiths re-issues next month. Ta for the news.

Peter

Some good stuff to look forward to; this in January, Years Of Refusal in February, Hollywood Bowl (however deprecated) in March. And then there's the Smiths re-issues next month. Ta for the news.

Peter

And of course...*INSERT DRUM ROLL HERE*...there is The Suedeheads TV debut on Eggheads next month! ;)

Love Alma xxx

Good news about the release but I'm not impressed with the new artwork. Not a particularly good picture and I prefer the original. Let's hope the unreleased tracks make up for it.....

Good photo -- he looks rightly pugilistic. And with a Spanish sign in the far b.g. for good measure.

Next year's looking good for releases and touring, but what the eff do we do until then??

nice. another jake photo.

if i remember correctly, this photo was taken in el paso at the border.

Good photo -- he looks rightly pugilistic. And with a Spanish sign in the far b.g. for good measure.

Next year's looking good for releases and touring, but what the eff do we do until then??

The fact that you appear to have nothing in your life between Morrissey releases suggests to me that you are slightly mentally ill ; maybe you should paint every wall in your house black, get a piece of chalk and impliment some sort of tally system where you count down the seconds until the album is (re)released. It'll keep you off the streets, out of harms way.

The fact that you appear to have nothing in your life between Morrissey releases suggests to me that you are slightly mentally ill ; maybe you should paint every wall in your house black, get a piece of chalk and impliment some sort of tally system where you count down the seconds until the album is (re)released. It'll keep you off the streets, out of harms way.

Oh dear god .... he was joking!

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom