Spotted Jesse at the Cat & Fiddle today

He'll try anything twice....It certainly seems more likely that not that it happened at SOME point. How else did he discover with Annalisa that he hated sex?

He'll try anything twice....It certainly seems more likely that not that it happened at SOME point. How else did he discover with Annalisa that he hated sex?

Morrissey likes to speak in code...take the name "Annalisa". Break it down, and what do you get? Sain anal..."sain" is a British term for "bless", so Morrissey is really saying "Bless Anal"...and who has the most anal sex? Gay people...hence, Morrissey is gay.

"Here's my lap for your head: FEEL BETTER"
"I swallowed you then you swallowed me"
"I'm in love with an Irish boy"
"I'm not your employee, son"
"It tastes like almonds when you're gone gone gone"

-Kristeen Young

-Kristeen Young

Psh! That's all just mumbo jumbo...the Great Visconti Witch had his say in that.

Morrissey likes to speak in code...take the name "Annalisa". Break it down, and what do you get? Sain anal..."sain" is a British term for "bless", so Morrissey is really saying "Bless Anal"...and who has the most anal sex? Gay people...hence, Morrissey is gay.

Are you channelling Crystal Geezer?

-Kristeen Young

Oh no I'm about to get ghetto up in this bitch. Hold my ear rings!

'All You Need Is Me' is the worst Morrissey song in history, and Tobias co-wrote the song. But I did like 'You Have Killed Me'. I hope the new album will be more in the style of "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris".

Okay, I'm just going to throw out some hypotheticals here. Not saying it's not the case and not saying they wouldn't have my blessing if it were, but don't you think if Morrissey and Jesse were "lovers," like classic, sleeping with each other, valentines day cards, smooches in private, lovers...wouldn't there be some sort of chemistry on stage, their work place, that we would notice? Wouldn't there be some sort of workplace tension or gazes or something? They joke, Moz grabbed his boob. I grab my friends boob for photos ALL THE TIME, we're not lovers. I mean seriously, there's something to be said for don;t date the people you work with because if you do, something's BOUND to go wrong. How long have they been workmates? I think the theory at this point is just trollcandy.

/endrant

I don't believe they are lovers classically. Of course there is a trace of chemistry there, which is hinted in the video. I guess the majority of the posts made here are just for hypothetical musings and not for fact's sake. I (and some others) are just trying to figure out what exactly Morrissey sees in Jesse. What's your opinion Crystal?

Last edited:
One more thing. In my 23 years of being a Morrissey fan, I have attempted to stay away from gossip. I know just from life experience it is rarely to be trusted. One of the most irritating things about the Circle of Morrissey is this ever-present desire to be one of the "in-crowd" into the secret that is his sex life. I stood outside a bar recently on his birthday and was told all sorts of sordid insider details about Morrissey's private life, but the missing element was proof. "Trust me, I just know." Oh really, I'd ask, were you his lover? "Well noooo, but..." and so on. Or when I started posting here I'd get PMs about his private affairs. Ask how they know this, "It's just known." So some clown on his staff sees him tossle someone's hair or some hotel employee saw so-and-so go into his room, but really? Nobody knows, everybody wants to pretend to know, it gives them an allure, a power, a secret a chance to be in the know, but not really know. And who suffers the most from all these secrets and lies? Probably the man himself who has to simultaneously hold up the allure of his sexlife but who is most likely thinking everytime he's asked about it, "Leave me the f*** alone."

Blah!

I don't believe they are lovers classically. Of course there is a trace of chemistry there, which is hinted in the video. I guess the majority of the posts made here are just for hypothetical musings and not for fact's sake. I (and some others) are just trying to figure out what exactly Morrissey sees in Jesse. What's your opinion Crystal?

He feels safe around him. I have a handful of those friends i just know will look out for me. And he's mellow, much needed in his world I presume. And he's a talented musician.

One more thing. In my 23 years of being a Morrissey fan, I have attempted to stay away from gossip. I know just from life experience it is rarely to be trusted. One of the most irritating things about the Circle of Morrissey is this ever-present desire to be one of the "in-crowd" into the secret that is his sex life. I stood outside a bar recently on his birthday and was told all sorts of sordid insider details about Morrissey's private life, but the missing element was proof. "Trust me, I just know." Oh really, I'd ask, were you his lover? "Well noooo, but..." and so on. Or when I started posting here I'd get PMs about his private affairs. Ask how they know this, "It's just known." So some clown on his staff sees him tossle someone's hair or some hotel employee saw so-and-so go into his room, but really? Nobody knows, everybody wants to pretend to know, it gives them an allure, a power, a secret a chance to be in the know, but not really know. And who suffers the most from all these secrets and lies? Probably the man himself who has to simultaneously hold up the allure of his sexlife but who is most likely thinking everytime he's asked about it, "Leave me the f*** alone."

Blah!

I understand Morrissey's appeal and his sexual appeal, though he does not have to be explicit in order to connect this way with his listeners. Or at least earlier in his career he didn't. Honestly speaking, I don't care to cloud my thoughts who Morrissey is shagging at the moment or whom he directs his affection towards, while I am listening to his music. I don't want to decode what I think might be a confession of a sexual encounter when I am trying to concentrate on the beauty of the lyrics alone. I merely thought it was interesting to explain the relationship between Tobias and Morrissey, if any. I realize that such thoughts are fantastical, probable, but likely have no proof to validate them. I do live in reality.

I still find Jesse Tobias' presence puzzling. It's Morrissey's choice, I reserve no right to criticize which musician he chooses, if I continue to listen to his music. His addition made Morrissey's music more "muscular", but I do what to hear technical prowess as well and I want to hear growth. I don't think Morrissey has progressed as an artist with Tobias. He seems to be stunted.

Last edited:
One last thing. Have those who make jokes about them thought for a second that if it weren't the case that they were lovers, that Jesse might be a little bit over all the joking by now? Morrissey we can make fun of, he's the one who makes the written statements and does the interviews and yammers into the microphone on stage, but jesse is the quiet musician in the background. By being a part of Morrissey's band does it mean he signed up to be endlessly mocked? No. And for his years of service and dedication to a man we say we love, what does he get? f***ing ridiculed. And he has no voice about it, he;s probably been instructed to say nothing even if it weren;t true, he can't defend himself, he just takes it. Granted it's probably only here and I doubt he reads this, but maybe? It just pisses me off a bit to read how everyone rips Jesse a new one for his musicianship, his song writing, his body, then piles tasteless gay jokes on his name when we should praise Morrissey's left-hand man, if not for aiding in the art that is broadcasting Morrissey's voice. Sometimes I read these anti-Jesse missives and I'm just embarrassed by them, to post before or after them. FFS.

One last thing. Have those who make jokes about them thought for a second that if it weren't the case that they were lovers, that Jesse might be a little bit over all the joking by now? Morrissey we can make fun of, he's the one who makes the written statements and does the interviews and yammers into the microphone on stage, but jesse is the quiet musician in the background. By being a part of Morrissey's band does it mean he signed up to be endlessly mocked? No. And for his years of service and dedication to a man we say we love, what does he get? f***ing ridiculed. And he has no voice about it, he;s probably been instructed to say nothing even if it weren;t true, he can't defend himself, he just takes it. Granted it's probably only here and I doubt he reads this, but maybe? It just pisses me off a bit to read how everyone rips Jesse a new one for his musicianship, his song writing, his body, then piles tasteless gay jokes on his name when we should praise Morrissey's left-hand man, if not for aiding in the art that is broadcasting Morrissey's voice. Sometimes I read these anti-Jesse missives and I'm just embarrassed by them, to post before or after them. FFS.

Wise words.

Back
Top Bottom