Strange/unexpected Moz references?

I'm sure I saw it mentioned somewhere recently, can't think where...
Just for info: the Gary Numan Autobiography just out has no Morrissey or Smiths mentions.
I have it as a .mobi file if wanted.
📖->PM.
Regards,
FWD.

Miley Cyrus is working on some new music inspired by old music, and she mentions our very Mozzer's "Everyday is Like Sunday". So there might be another Moz cover coming up soon, would be interesting to see what the media makes of HER doing HIM in this cultural moment.

Miley at the NME

Miley Cyrus is working on some new music inspired by old music, and she mentions our very Mozzer's "Everyday is Like Sunday". So there might be another Moz cover coming up soon, would be interesting to see what the media makes of HER doing HIM in this cultural moment.

Miley at the NME
He called the Corona virus "Miley Cyrus" in March so he's going love that :lbf:

Something to look out for:

"My Courier column running on Dec 26 manages to link my mum making tripe and pressed tongue for Hogmanay with the Four Marys and a surprising story Morrissey once told me about Courtney Love."

Something to look out for:

"My Courier column running on Dec 26 manages to link my mum making tripe and pressed tongue for Hogmanay with the Four Marys and a surprising story Morrissey once told me about Courtney Love."

I inherited a massive box of vintage Bunty's! Sadly my hamster, Wolfie, decided to make a bed in it.

I inherited a massive box of vintage Bunty's! Sadly my hamster, Wolfie, decided to make a bed in it.
My hamster was called "Darling" and ate my curtains once.

Aww. I'm sort of furious, but they're so cute & it makes them happy. And within reason, I like finding wee nibble marks in my stuff. It makes me think of them.
Rodents (in a wider sense) are one of my weaknesses, so I get that. It's really not their fault, we have the responsibility to provide them with sufficient nibble material.

But my grandmother made those curtains and they were practically new when he ate them 😂

Rodents (in a wider sense) are one of my weaknesses, so I get that. It's really not their fault, we have to provide them with sufficient nibble material.

But my grandmother made those curtains and they were practically new when he ate them 😂

I'm sorry for your curtains.

They are so adorable though. 🙃

Much to my surprise, I ran across one today in an art textbook ("Living With Art," 6th ed.), in amongst the Leonardos, Van Goghs, Japanese woodcuts, and Greek statues:

mozart.jpg

Yes, it's really about the artist/designer who created the image, but....Where is the most unexpected place you've seen or heard a Morrissey reference?
I still hate morrissey

Our hamster was called Gordon. And he was a moron.

He failed to consume my sister's "Bunty" collection. í did though {in secret}, and The Four Marys were always my favourite...

í am on the hooks of my tenters as to the Courtney story.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom