Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Our hamster was called Gordon. And he was a moron.

He failed to consume my sister's "Bunty" collection. í did though {in secret}, and The Four Marys were always my favourite...

í am on the hooks of my tenters as to the Courtney story.

I remember that movie. What Martin Sheen did was horrendous and unconscionable.

proxy-image

He failed to consume my sister's "Bunty" collection. í did though {in secret}, and The Four Marys were always my favourite...

At least he was a cute moron.

Pennsylvania knows...

Wee Gordon. ❤

I loved the Four Marys.

f*** Morrissey man he caused me to cancel my show in houston and now here I am with more monthly listeners than him. He sucks and hes a bitch
Well, should have stuck to the rules, eh?

Referenced him in my song "Lowlife" and mentioned how hes a bitch
In mid-2016, Daniel Jacob Hill began creating music under the name DJ BootyButt. His career first gained traction after he accepted a challenge on Reddit to rap the Busta Rhymes verse in “Look At Me Now.” In an effort to ride this wave of popularity, he released his first song under the name iAmJakeHill, “Buried.” On many occasions since, he has said he is ashamed of the song and would remove it, if not for the fact it is his first original song.

Jake had a second large wave of popularity growth in mid-2017 when he was featured on Josh A’s song “Nuketown,” and another shortly after when Josh appeared on his song “It’s Every Day Bro.” The two creators loved working together and have since released numerous collaborative albums.

Jake Hill occasionally raps under the alter egos, Lil Pinecone and Lil Tra$h. Each one has a unique personality and rapping style.

In mid-2016, Daniel Jacob Hill began creating music under the name DJ BootyButt. His career first gained traction after he accepted a challenge on Reddit to rap the Busta Rhymes verse in “Look At Me Now.” In an effort to ride this wave of popularity, he released his first song under the name iAmJakeHill, “Buried.” On many occasions since, he has said he is ashamed of the song and would remove it, if not for the fact it is his first original song.

Jake had a second large wave of popularity growth in mid-2017 when he was featured on Josh A’s song “Nuketown,” and another shortly after when Josh appeared on his song “It’s Every Day Bro.” The two creators loved working together and have since released numerous collaborative albums.

Jake Hill occasionally raps under the alter egos, Lil Pinecone and Lil Tra$h. Each one has a unique personality and rapping style.

There's a side job in the game Cyberpunk 2077 named "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out"

I mean his name is the truth after all

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom