Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Last edited:
In mid-2016, Daniel Jacob Hill began creating music under the name DJ BootyButt. His career first gained traction after he accepted a challenge on Reddit to rap the Busta Rhymes verse in “Look At Me Now.” In an effort to ride this wave of popularity, he released his first song under the name iAmJakeHill, “Buried.” On many occasions since, he has said he is ashamed of the song and would remove it, if not for the fact it is his first original song.

Jake had a second large wave of popularity growth in mid-2017 when he was featured on Josh A’s song “Nuketown,” and another shortly after when Josh appeared on his song “It’s Every Day Bro.” The two creators loved working together and have since released numerous collaborative albums.

Jake Hill occasionally raps under the alter egos, Lil Pinecone and Lil Tra$h. Each one has a unique personality and rapping style.

Based on that snippet, I'd be far more ashamed of "It's Every Day Bro" than "Buried". Good God. "Murdering these shitty rappers, leave 'em dead on the gurney". Because of course, if it's rap, it's got to involve a bunch of gangsters killing each other. :rolleyes:

Based on that snippet, I'd be far more ashamed of "It's Every Day Bro" than "Buried". Good God. "Murdering these shitty rappers, leave 'em dead on the gurney". Because of course, if it's rap, it's got to involve a bunch of gangsters killing each other. :rolleyes:
Are you some sort of a retard or can you not understand the fact that that line I said wasnt literal murder. I get that a bunch of you sissy bitch morrissey fans wanna be funny and try to hate on rap you dont understand, but you cant possibly be that dumb.

Are you some sort of a retard or can you not understand the fact that that line I said wasnt literal murder. I get that a bunch of you sissy bitch morrissey fans wanna be funny and try to hate on rap you dont understand, but you cant possibly be that dumb.
Well, I gathered that it was a "diss track" so I looked up the Jake Paul video...it's hilarious! "Man I'm poppin' all these checks, got a brand new Rolex / I got a Lambo too and I'm coming with the crew". Come on - it all sounds like an attention-seeking piss-take. I'm sure you have more serious music, I've nothing against it but rap isn't my cup of tea. ☕ This is the closest I've got:

Lauryn Hill.jpg

Who is your favourite rapper?

Last edited:
Well, I gathered that it was a "diss track" so I looked up the Jake Paul video...it's hilarious! "Man I'm poppin' all these checks, got a brand new Rolex / I got a Lambo too and I'm coming with the crew". Come on - it all sounds like an attention-seeking piss-take. I'm sure you have more serious music, I've nothing against it but rap isn't my cup of tea. ☕ This is the closest I've got:

View attachment 66731
I didnt need attention at the time

View attachment 66731

Who is your favourite rapper?
I wouldnt say im my favorite rapper, especially since I come from the metal scene. I dont think I listen to rap except when im hearing my own music to revise it. Honestly not even all my music is rap what can I say

Miley Cyrus is working on some new music inspired by old music, and she mentions our very Mozzer's "Everyday is Like Sunday". So there might be another Moz cover coming up soon, would be interesting to see what the media makes of HER doing HIM in this cultural moment.

Miley at the NME
The short clip in question taken from her IGTV:

A one word mention found whilst looking for something to mark Kirsty's 20th anniversary of her passing.

"Considering how personal combustion fuels his songs and attitude, I’m curious as to how MacGowan compares with John Lydon, whose exploits you’ve essayed across several films?

“It’s not spoiled rockstar syndrome, although fame is the worst drug he ever took. You know heroin is bad, but you’re not quite sure what fame will do to you.”

Both are incredibly fascinating people who share many experiences, but with totally different backgrounds. John is totally self-taught. Shane went to one of the finest schools in England, a very privileged education. The Lydon family had to live in a beach hut in the winter on Hastings Beach—that’s real poor Irish immigrant experience that creates an attitude, a self-didacticism different from Shane who is immersed in Irish history through his middle class father, Dublin society, and prep schools. What they share is that they are both difficult and righteous people. They can both be generous and both be aggressive.

Then there’s their Irishness and the punk moment. Shane was immensely inspired by John Lydon. The Irish thing cannot be overlooked, as they were crucial to English pop music. John Lennon, Billy Fury, if we can still mention his name, Morrissey. There’s a great deal of Irish presence in English music. What’s different about MacGowan is that he made a real point of being Irish."

Regards,
FWD.

Sorry He Sucks podcast. 2 Smiths fans discuss why Morrissey sucks - starting at 1:00:00

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom