Stupid bitch Nancy Grace finally earns a place on dickipedia

Looks like someone needs to start a new site called c***ipedia for her.

okay. she is a "dick" and she always thinks the worst of everyone, but about the woman that killed herself, I don't know if I blame Nancy Grace for asking her to quit lying and tell the truth. What if she had confessed and the child was found alive? Or what if, not a confession, but just some information that would have solved the crime. It's possible that the woman's whereabouts had nothing to do with her son's disappearance, but if the woman could survive her son's disappearance and was withholding information it's clear that her priorities were screwed up. If she could survive her son's disappearance but could not survive some harsh questioning, again, she doesn't seem like she knew what was important. She was protecting herself, and possibly others, and possibly because of knowledge or involvement in the crime. In that case her suicide doesn't look like the stress of a victim, but more like a confession. It's unfortunate, I guess, but not Nancy Grace's fault.

The video was pretty appalling... Nancy grace had absolutely no inkling of the inappropriateness of her questions or the needless of her existence

Last edited:
"a lot of people have seen shots of you wearing a burka. How did you see out of that thing?" :straightface:

geez. but that's just more stupid than inappropriate, and you know, if you are Elizabeth Smart and you go on tv, people might ask you questions about being kidnapped. it's crazy, I know, but it could happen.

I guess I will just be the Nancy Grace apologist now.

"a lot of people have seen shots of you wearing a burka. How did you see out of that thing?" :straightface:

geez. but that's just more stupid than inappropriate, and you know, if you are Elizabeth Smart and you go on tv, people might ask you questions about being kidnapped. it's crazy, I know, but it could happen.

But she was not there to discuss her kidnapping. Elizabeth said that several
times.
And as far as going on TV and being asked questions about her kidnapping,
your comment makes you sound like a dick. She was kidnapped when
she was 14, and held captive and raped for 9 months. Anyone who would
ask her questions about that on TV, when she wasn't even there to discuss
that, is an asshole.

But she was not there to discuss her kidnapping. Elizabeth said that several
times.
And as far as going on TV and being asked questions about her kidnapping,
your comment makes you sound like a dick. She was kidnapped when
she was 14, and held captive and raped for 9 months. Anyone who would
ask her questions about that on TV, when she wasn't even there to discuss
that, is an asshole.

It's the reason she is on tv, though. I realize that it must have been traumatic and all the rest, but it's not like Nancy asked about being raped, did she? (she might have, I turned it off after the burka remark.) Someone has to be responsible is my point, like maybe Elizabeth Smart's parents. Either have her work with someone that will teach her to deflect the harsh questions, or don't go on television, or at least on Nancy Grace's show. I'm sure Oprah would have handled it differently you know? I am a dick then, because I know we don't live in a world where you can use the power of media that is bigger than you are and make your own rules.

It's the reason she is on tv, though. I realize that it must have been traumatic and all the rest, but it's not like Nancy asked about being raped, did she? (she might have, I turned it off after the burka remark.) Someone has to be responsible is my point, like maybe Elizabeth Smart's parents. Either have her work with someone that will teach her to deflect the harsh questions, or don't go on television, or at least on Nancy Grace's show. I'm sure Oprah would have handled it differently you know? I am a dick then, because I know we don't live in a world where you can use the power of media that is bigger than you are and make your own rules.

well she did deflect her the questions... sorry i called you a dick, the comment
just rubbed me the wrong way...

well she did deflect her the questions... sorry i called you a dick, the comment
just rubbed me the wrong way...

It's not a big deal. I am not a fan of Nancy Grace. It's just too easy to hate her so I was trying to keep the argument going. I would rather watch Greta.

It was bloody stupid, yes.

I like Nancy Grace but she can stop talking about Michael Jackson's death any day now. :sleeping:

Nancy Grace must die! How the f**k did she get onto TV??? Who the hell employed her???

Tags
nancy goddess nancy grace <3
Back
Top Bottom