Supposed Moz Blog: Define 'Unofficial' Site

Whoever believes Morrissey has a blog
Which he's written since 2009
With horrible graphics, style, design and pseudo-intellectual "essays"
On which he posts pictures of himself anyone can find on google
And every other sentence is a cryptic message from him

Is not in his right mind.

On the other hand, the blog's name is Morrissey's World.
COINCIDENCE?
Ooooh.

Well said that man ( or woman ) It's just a sometimes hilarious but more often quite funny pretend blog nothing more nothing less..it's far too cruel to Boz n boys for the sensitive bunch of musicians & one ringleader to pen.

I might be wrong but read between the lines sometimes a complicated caper is just a bank heist movie, not a jarred pickle with issues.

But supposing Morrissey's world does have the man on board (that essay could easily be Morrissey's autobiography introduction). I would feel silly visiting Morrissey Solo when there is another website that has a genuine affiliation with the artist himself.

Fake Apology, What Exactly Is Next?

I just read, with much amusement, a fabricated message from me in the comment section of that rubbish blog. Like I'm even capable of such an apology. It's further proof, though, of how riddled with trolls that site actually is. The owner, wannabe Morrissey, has to make a better effort at making his fake comments sound less alike: if only he was so skilled. Desperate times there, I guess. It's all awfully sad, I must say.

Kate Ryan

Anonymous said...

This site is now as good a homage to Morrissey as anything on the web. I was so wrong about you, Morrissey. I adore you more than life itself. I am so sorry I said you had lost it and all those other horribly vile and really nasty things I said on morrissey solo. I promise i'll never visit that squalid little website again. I am yours.

Kate Ryan

Please accept my humble apologies, and my love.

Like I would ever forget to capitalize 'i'll.'

Of course, Mr Morrissey Wannabe will likely respond in the comment section to my fake sorry message. The silliness of it all is astounding.

Last edited:
Re: Fake Apology, What Exactly Is Next?

I just read, with much amusement, a fabricated message from me in the comment section of that rubbish blog. Like I'm even capable of such an apology. It's further proof, though, of how riddled with trolls that site actually is. The owner, wannabe Morrissey, has to make a better effort at making his fake comments sound less alike: if only he was so skilled. Desperate times there, I guess. It's all awfully sad, I must say.

Kate Ryan

I thought you were a hairy bloke with that name and the picture of a pretty woman on your ID. You must be a scarey chick!

I thought you were a hairy bloke with that name and the picture of a pretty woman on your ID. You must be a scarey chick!

Hello Road Hog,

I am not the least bit scary. The only ugly thing about me is the words I sometimes write. Everyday I try to be a bit kinder with them.

I thought you were hanging out at the other site today? Just when we were hoping to finally be rid of you! Oh, the perpetual torment!

Kate Ryan

Last edited:

I'm actually glad Morrissey has nothing to do with that crap blog. It's a big relief, I no longer have to feel guilty about any of the outlandishly cruel things I've said. Brilliant. The correspondence I had was just with some absolute nutter whose been told he can no longer pretend to be Moz and must speak of him only in third person. Overnight the blog went from being Morrissey-authored to a dull unofficial news site. It's pretty obvious why that change came about: lawyers delivered a cease and desist order. One day, I promise you, the boring blog will entirely disappear. It does have a hint of desperation about it, a franticness that portends doom.

Last edited:

How anyone could have thought that it was really Morrissey behind that blog is beyond me. If you write poems to someone who can't possibly be the real Moz, then you have to live with the consequences!

How anyone could have thought that it was really Morrissey behind that blog is beyond me. If you write poems to someone who can't possibly be the real Moz, then you have to live with the consequences!

Too true! It's her fault she emailed the nutter!!!

The difference between road hog and myself (for those of you able to think who aren't psychotic) is I don't believe Morrissey would sit and run that site. I do think it's POSSIBLE he knows the author but that's as far as it goes. If he didn't know the author, it would have been shut down. As it is, Morrissey promotes the blog and the blog turns out to promote morrissey and true to you. The coincidences? Mounting by the day?

The essay is the one thing I think could be by moz - probably submitted by him as a wind up.

Too true! It's her fault she emailed the nutter!!!

The difference between road hog and myself (for those of you able to think who aren't psychotic) is I don't believe Morrissey would sit and run that site. I do think it's POSSIBLE he knows the author but that's as far as it goes. If he didn't know the author, it would have been shut down. As it is, Morrissey promotes the blog and the blog turns out to promote morrissey and true to you. The coincidences? Mounting by the day?

The essay is the one thing I think could be by moz - probably submitted by him as a wind up.

You are utterly, utterly deluded.

Back
Top Bottom