Supreme responds to TTY statement by Morrissey

Regarding Supreme/Morrissey - Supreme / Facebook

In July of 2015 Supreme approached Morrissey to participate in one of it's poster and T-Shirt campaigns. The scope of the project was explained in full detail to Morrissey, including the intended look, the setting, the photographer, as well as the items that would be produced: a T-Shirt and a poster. An agreement was entered which named the photographer as Terry Richardson, who has shot many of Supreme's campaigns, and whom Morrissey has worked with before. Images of past campaigns were sent to Morrissey for reference so that the intended result was clear. Morrissey required a substantial fee for his participation in this project which Supreme paid up front and in full. The photo shoot lasted two hours and Morrissey was free to do, and pose as he wished. The agreement prohibits Morrissey from "unreasonably" withholding approval of the use of photographs taken at the photo shoot.

After offering Morrissey several options of images from the shoot, Morrissey rejected them all with no explanation. Instead, Morrissey insisted on using a photo that he had taken of himself wearing a Supreme T-shirt for the campaign. This image was later made public on Instagram by his nephew.

Unable to use this image Supreme repeatedly offered Morrissey three very reasonable options as a remedy to the impasse: 1) To do an entire re-shoot at Supreme's sole expense, 2) To select one of the many options from the shoot with Terry Richardson that were offered to Morrissey, 3) To return the money that was paid to Morrissey by Supreme.

Morrissey repeatedly ignored all three options with no reason given as to why. He then proceeded to assert a sudden and ridiculous claim that because Supreme had used the White Castle logo on a group of products in the past, and because he is a known vegetarian, that the agreement was supposedly terminated.

In light of this ploy, Supreme once again requested the return of the money it had paid to Morrissey so that both parties could walk away from the project. However, he refused.

After many attempts to solve this problem, and left with no other viable options, Supreme proceeded to publish these images as per it's agreement with Morrissey.

Media:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything morrissey touches turns into a legal fight or he ends up in a feud with them. It's hard to take his side anymore when there's a pattern here, and what is the common element.

Most American business men are complete idiots and Morrissey doesn't tolerate much. They couldn't photo shop with a picture he liked better? Everyone does it everyday. They don't know how to deal with an intelligent person.

It seems Supreme also think Sam Esty Rayner's photography leaves something to be desired (I do like his shot of Morrissey in a Supreme shirt with his arms out, but generally he has no discernible style and his "music video" was awful). Having thought about this some more, it's ridiculous that Morrissey is trying to force his preferred photographer on Supreme, and alas I think it has more to do with Sam Esty Rayner than Richardson's lecherous nature. Sad that his nephew has very quickly become a bizarre albatross.
They don't seem to necissarily think that about sam to me, they said Morrissey said no to the photo's they did with him and only wanted sams picture, so if they couldn't use the others they did then naturally to get anything out of it they would want to use sams picture instead, either that or no picture at all or the money back. it is nt severely difficult to do a decent picture like that.

Last edited:
i am with Ketamine Sun, it's a GREAT ROCK 'N' ROLL SWINDLE!!! Now what happened to those topless Russian models young Sam invited round to gyrate with him and Moz in their MUSIC VIDEO???????????????

You ever get a sense of deja vu about the way everything connected with Morrissey goes down? So, I'm guessing the band will all be wearing 'f*** SUPREME' T shirts at the next gig?

'Alleged' is the word you are looking for. The guy has never been convicted of anything, and there is this little thing called 'innocent until proven guilty'. Or would you be OK if I decided to make up a story about you, and everyone just decided that it must be true, because it's on the internet? If people think he has sexually abused them - take it to the police, take it to court, or shut the f*** up.

You're mixing up different definitions of 'innocent.' It's only when charged he is innocent until proven guilty but if he did it, he did it, and in this case people are allowed to believe the numerous stories from victims and witnesses. Unfortunately he is in a position of power in a business many young people want to be involved in, and there are so many attractive people with an interesting look who are waiting to take the job if you complain about the way he abused you. They have worked to get where they are but it's also taken a few lucky breaks. They have bills to pay and the future to think about. So he is in a position of great power over them, and if they can just get through what he's doing to them they will get paid and their career will continue.
Has he ever sued anyone for slander or libel? I don't think so. If these stories were made up why wouldn't he?

Looks like someone is going back to "Orange County Superior Court" again. Went for the quick money and didn't have TMMG Beverly Hills-Sherman Oaks-Malibu do the research on Supreme to know they support leather, fur, and some burger place.

This isn't about "American Businessman" you anonymous c***. It's about Morrissey's greed. Morrissey is an American. He loves money and wants more, he is a capitalist, and hates kickball. His fantasy really is to run for US President. Doesn't get any more "American" than that. Anonymous-

Last edited:
Looks like someone is going back to "Orange County Superior Court" again. Went for the quick money and didn't have TMMG Beverly Hills-Sherman Oaks-Malibu do the research on Supreme to know they support leather, fur, and some burger place.

This isn't about "American Businessman" you anonymous c***. It's about Morrissey's greed. Morrissey is an American. He loves money and wants more, he is a capitalist, and hates kickball. His fantasy really is to run for US President. Doesn't get any more "American" than that. Anonymous-

What's kickball? Soccer/football? Please don't confuse me.

You're mixing up different definitions of 'innocent.' It's only when charged he is innocent until proven guilty but if he did it, he did it, and in this case people are allowed to believe the numerous stories from victims and witnesses. Unfortunately he is in a position of power in a business many young people want to be involved in, and there are so many attractive people with an interesting look who are waiting to take the job if you complain about the way he abused you. They have worked to get where they are but it's also taken a few lucky breaks. They have bills to pay and the future to think about. So he is in a position of great power over them, and if they can just get through what he's doing to them they will get paid and their career will continue.
Has he ever sued anyone for slander or libel? I don't think so. If these stories were made up why wouldn't he?

I dont think so either and I really wish he would sometimes

Most American business men are complete idiots and Morrissey doesn't tolerate much. They couldn't photo shop with a picture he liked better? Everyone does it everyday. They don't know how to deal with an intelligent person.

Maybe someone in Supreme is having sex with the pervert photograph (some people like psycopath-sex), and that someone didn't dare to upset the rapist feelings chosing the photograph taken by Sam. A much better one, by the way.

I'm not quite sure what you're saying. I am saying, from an advertising perspective, there are no mistakes. The public "dispute" is planned for mass exposure. Morrissey enjoys purposely playing the villain. People don't get it and I'm surprised that they don't. Morrissey has been an expert at getting people's attention in a unique way since 1984. He's a genius. Everyone wins here. Supreme gets exposure, Morrissey gets exposure. Supreme gets paid, Morrissey gets paid and laugh at us with our "outrage" all the way to the bank. Bottom line, I wouldn't mind getting a Supreme shirt, I doubt I will, but somebody will and that's the point. Everyone wins and Morrissey's credibility is fully intact AS ALWAYS. By the way, been listening to Ringleaders, Years of Refusal and World Peace and I have to say, these are great f***ing albums. I mean, amazing. I am really impressed.

Mass exposure? To gain what? A record deal by being slippery with Supreme? Supreme don't win, they look foolish. The skater boys and girls will think Moz is a dick. I have been a Moz fan since day one but Moz's credibility is no longer intact. Not since Utoya, not since he took that key from that slimy Israeli government representative, not since he tried to cash in on the Paris killings. You're right about one thing. Moz does not give one f*** anymore, and he probably is laughing all the way to the bank. Is that your idea of integrity? Fool. He once had integrity. He once had a reputation. He's trashing it by the day.
You clearly mistake pulling a fast one on someone for genius. Says a lot about you.

hey mozzer, if youre reading this crap, hope you and the boys rehearse this for the new tourdates:

would be a great setcloser imo!

Last edited by a moderator:

You are 100% right. Less than 1 in 10 abused people dare to face the shame and consequences of making public sexual predators who they have to deal with in their work.

IMPERFECT LIST II

Adolf Hitler, the dentist, terry @ June, f***ing bastard thatcher, Dubliner cheese, any cheese, duck dynasty bottlers, dog eaters, Steven f***ing Patrick f***ing tosserrey,cat eaters, fame craving pathetic useless nephew, Jimmy f***ing Savile, liars, tax avoidance, the word humasexual, stupid statements, dairy products, cancellations, Martin, rolf harris, fake cancer, high court judgement dodgers, list of the lost, glossy five star hotel magazine popstar performer interviews, David's passing, lawnmowers, closet gays, contract breakers, sexist videos, mikes treatment, Andy's treatment, Paris for profit, cult ultras, people who fail to take responsibility, snot nosed junior high ribbing, VIOLA BEACH RIP
Where were you ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Mass exposure? To gain what? A record deal by being slippery with Supreme? Supreme don't win, they look foolish. The skater boys and girls will think Moz is a dick. I have been a Moz fan since day one but Moz's credibility is no longer intact. Not since Utoya, not since he took that key from that slimy Israeli government representative, not since he tried to cash in on the Paris killings. You're right about one thing. Moz does not give one f*** anymore, and he probably is laughing all the way to the bank. Is that your idea of integrity? Fool. He once had integrity. He once had a reputation. He's trashing it by the day.
You clearly mistake pulling a fast one on someone for genius. Says a lot about you.

FfS, he didn't like the photo of himself for the ad that is being splashed over the cities in many countries. Do you not understand, how selfish can you be. How would you feel ? News flash, not everything Morrissey does has his fans in mind, he knows what is best for him.

FfS, he didn't like the photo of himself for the ad that is being splashed over the cities in many countries. Do you not understand, how selfish can you be. How would you feel ? News flash, not everything Morrissey does has his fans in mind, he knows what is best for him.

i dont think id have the expectation of him having me in mind while making descitions for himself. why would i

Maybe someone in Supreme is having sex with the pervert photograph (some people like psycopath-sex), and that someone didn't dare to upset the rapist feelings chosing the photograph taken by Sam. A much better one, by the way.

or maybe, since supreme already paid one photographer, they didn't want to pay another.

Fair enough then give the money back, don't use photos taken by yourself, and stop using White Castle brand as an excuse to get out of the contract. What's the biggy ? Surely he's not going to try and keep the money , 4ck me #Parisforprofit was bad enough and now this !

Morrissey is the only person I know who could be shipwrecked on a deserted island, and within a couple of weeks all on his own he'd still manage to get into an argument with someone else.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Rubbish. That wasn't the issue. He could've had more photos taken. Likely story is that Moz saw what Supreme were about after belated research and therefore wanted out. Right enough - except he kept the fee. He kept the f***ing fee! Anyways, I was replying to Poet aka TheRatsback aka Wratten who stupidly suggested that Supreme and Moz are in this together somehow to drum up publicity. Who the f*** would want publicity like this?

BtheBB, if you think you don't like Moz you're wrong. You're gonna miss him when he's gone.

#Goegan

IMPERFECT LIST II

Adolf Hitler, the dentist, terry @ June, f***ing bastard thatcher, Dubliner cheese, any cheese, duck dynasty bottlers, dog eaters, Steven f***ing Patrick f***ing tosserrey,cat eaters, fame craving pathetic useless nephew, Jimmy f***ing Savile, liars, tax avoidance, the word humasexual, stupid statements, dairy products, cancellations, Martin, rolf harris, fake cancer, high court judgement dodgers, list of the lost, glossy five star hotel magazine popstar performer interviews, David's passing, lawnmowers, closet gays, contract breakers, sexist videos, mikes treatment, Andy's treatment, Paris for profit, cult ultras, people who fail to take responsibility, snot nosed junior high ribbing, VIOLA BEACH RIP
Where were you ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom