Tegan and Sara!

I just saw their new video, call it off. It was the first time I have seen them, I think they are really good. Love their hair too. :)

i think I found a girl with a cooler mullet then T&S..

4.jpg

Tegan and Sara have really got into my life so much...I adore them
Certainly just, just, just after The Smiths for my favourite band
Hoping they come back to UK to tour

ryanrusselltns-1.jpg

7.jpg

Love PTxx.

Who are they? They're hideous.

Amazing live.

This is correct. The US tour they did in the fall with Girl in a Coma and City and Colour was fantastic.

Who are they? They're hideous.

There is no way that is correct. I think they are adorable, are always dressed in such a hip way, have excellent hair cuts at all times, and always put on a good show, put out good music, and are great to their fans. Listen to a few of their songs on their myspace or something. You might actually like them.

This is correct. The US tour they did in the fall with Girl in a Coma and City and Colour was fantastic.

There is no way that is correct. I think they are adorable, are always dressed in such a hip way, have excellent hair cuts at all times, and always put on a good show, put out good music, and are great to their fans. Listen to a few of their songs on their myspace or something. You might actually like them.

One has a mullet and what looks like a tatoo she did herself, while the other has drawn on her face. I don't care about fashion, but really...

I haven't listened to them, but then I'm not talking about their music. I'm just saying (as some people apparently find them visually appealing) that they're hardly pinups.

Last edited:
If you can stand them repeating the title a thousand and one times throughout the three or so minutes of the song. It would make a good jingle for anti-depressants, however.

Um, couldn't you say the same about Dorrissey?

- J

They look much cuter here: http://tinyurl.com/653zg2

If interested, some tunes of theirs are here:

Tegan and Sara - Demos, Live and Unreleased (2007)
01. Buried Alive
02. Don't Be Cruel
03. Falling Asleep
04. Goodbye
05. Infamous
06. I've Got You
07. Lately
08. Celebration
09. Morning Comes
10. One Month
11. There's Still Time
12. Beauty
13. Trouble
14. Your Game
15. Your Love

http://tinyurl.com/6kbt5b

Link not working... repost please?

One has a mullet and what looks like a tatoo she did herself, while the other has drawn on her face. I don't care about fashion, but really...

I haven't listened to them, but then I'm not talking about their music. I'm just saying (as some people apparently find them visually appealing) that they're hardly pinups.

The 'drawing on her face' is not by her; it was done for the photoshoot. If you also see other photos are their tattoos you shall notice that they most certainly are not just DIY work.

Each to our own obviously, if you don't like the look then fair enough...but you are wrong. :cool:

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom