The Drivel Thread

As usual Morrissey, on my walk this morning I hoped to see you, on these cold, small streets that trap me, despite me having screwed up every other time you came for me. I’ll keep waiting and hoping, as well as I can, to show you my love physically before it’s too late, but at any rate, I’m glad to see you looking happy in Scotland thanks to you and terrythesnapper. I like to know you are doing well.

I gave one Morrissey sticky note to a young Asian man this morning on my walk, who seemed to appreciate the tip.

Astronauts on Planet Earth we are.
IMG_20240407_104722902.jpg

Eager to see freshly taken photos of you Morrissey, and any Central posts, especially ones like the three poses with the red pen in Paris. I’ll keep refreshing the “MESSAGES FROM MORRISSEY” page on Central, for another ten minutes, and then I’m going to clean out my storage locker for the first time.

This morning my right lung feels gross and the rattling cough has been happening. I fear the future, but I just try to have fun anyway, though I may look glum at times, and feel somewhat glum. My vocals aren’t half what they used to be, I could hear distinctly in the video I posted above of myself singing Champagne Problems. Yup, no one believes me, but I’m screwed, with a mold infection of my right lung. It’s extremely real and definite to me, regardless of it not showing up on x-rays. I don’t know when it will spread, or how it will spread, but I’m expecting it to, and the organ I most want it to leave alone, is my brain, but I know from a little research that it probably will eventually spread there, and I won’t be surprised if it gets mistaken for further schizophrenia, though I know that schizophrenia was temporary for me. I’m sane now and the only way I will go insane again is if my brain sustains physical trauma, such as the mold infection invading it. My lung seems to be calming down now, again. I wonder if I’ll make it to enjoy the November art showing. That’s my current goal post; having a good time exhibiting some Morrissey portraits, the ones I’m willing to sell, all prints I think, unless I’m thinking at the time that I’ll be soon at death’s door, in which case maybe I will put the originals up for sale, and the painting of the fawn. Well, it’s about time now to write morning pages. Toodles.
Your life would be so much easier if you just accepted your schizophrenia and accepted that it's the cause of many of your problems. There's a boy I work with (note: he WORKS. (he also goes to school)) who asked last night if he could step outside for a fresh air break because he was having hallucinations (I said NO (just kidding: I said of course)). HE knows when he's having hallucinations. He can still function while having them because he can separate them from real life and knows ways of dealing with them. Why can't you be like that?? Oh right, because how would you get attention and feel special if totally fantastic 10000000% unlikely--so unlikely "no one would believe it"-- things didnt happen to you, like, FOR REAL. Here's a rule of thumb for recognizing hallucinations: if you have to state "no one will believe me", it didn't happen.

I love the word, faff.
I do use Faff, quite regularly.
Now Faff, has been highlighted on the Drivel thread,
I would imagine that it’s gonna be nominated to be entered into the Oxford
English dictionary very soon.

Another word (s) to be entered into the Oxford English Dictionary……

Attention seeking fat Canadian old slapper.

Yes, you’ve all guessed, it’s……..
Rifkie.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom