The "Make an Excuse for Morrissey" challenge

Mmmmmm

Dangling Member
The only person I can think of with a more unpredictable appearance rate is the Messiah himself.

Surely Morrissey must be running out of excuses not to show up as promised so why don't we help Him out by making up far-fetched reasons to cancel performances.

So here's my challenge to the 'sty: make up the most preposterous excuse why Morrissey might cancel a show (e.g.: he was detained by the ghost of 10 000 Mongol warriors who insisted he give a private performance for Kublai Khan).

The prize? Perhaps His publicists will steal your great ideas. At the very least, I'll squander my 200th post (in 3 years) congratulating you.

"OMG! Mah ballz!"

Boz has got blisters on his palms from wanking me off too much!

I lost at Scrabble with Jesse?

My socks don't match?

I woke up to find my quiff on the pillow?

I've got stage fright coz someone told me NRITH was going to be in the audience?:crazy:

I lost at Scrabble with Jesse?

My socks don't match?

I woke up to find my quiff on the pillow?

I've got stage fright coz someone told me NRITH was going to be in the audience?:crazy:

Maybe NRITH was Moz all along and he's in a mardy funk 'cause he got banned and is taking it out on ALL Moz fans!!

Maybe NRITH was Moz all along and he's in a mardy funk 'cause he got banned and is taking it out on ALL Moz fans!!

I think not.

Morrissey maybe eccentric and a bit of a mardy arse but he doesn't ramble inanely like NRITH.:rolleyes:

I think not.

Morrissey maybe eccentric and a bit of a mardy arse but he doesn't ramble inanely like NRITH.:rolleyes:

I am so touched that someone has replied to one of my posts without abusing me! You are forever a dwelller in my heart!

I'd loved to have been on these forums when NRITH was around, something tells me we would have got on like Moz and a bad cold!!

I am so touched that someone has replied to one of my posts without abusing me! You are forever a dwelller in my heart!

I'd loved to have been on these forums when NRITH was around, something tells me we would have got on like Moz and a bad cold!!

I disagree....
I think he probably would have put you on "ignore" after a day or so.

Back
Top Bottom