The New York Dolls

B

broken hectorr

are absolutely shite, I'm convinced you all only like them because you're so f***ing sad that you just love anything that Moz likes. I just hope he says he really likes Celine Dion just so I can see you all turn up at Move wearing Dion t-shirts. Get minds of your own folks!

> are absolutely shite, I'm convinced you all only like them because you're
> so f***ing sad that you just love anything that Moz likes. I just hope he
> says he really likes Celine Dion just so I can see you all turn up at Move
> wearing Dion t-shirts. Get minds of your own folks!

Nonsense.I credit Moz fans with much more sense than to like a band purely because Morrissey likes them.
As far as I can see this board has never been full of Jobriath or Ludus fans has it.

Your comments about the Dolls are ignorant to say they least.
They may have only released 2 albums but they were one of the the most seminal bands of all time.
They helped light the touchpaper for the Punk movement and without punk people in the U.K would have had to suffer the same fate as Middle America and spend their youth listening to Foreigner,Kansas and REO Speedwagon.

What a load of old bollocks! Punk was vitally important of course but I refuse to accept that a load of mediocre shit like the dolls was a fundamental reason for punk changing the world. And don't call me ignorant just because I don't agree with you c*** features. As for crediting Moz fans with more sense well frankly I don't. I mean Raymonde were utter shit too but the number of people on here who talk about NCHACTY as if it is a classic song is unbelievable. It is another crappy cover along the same lines as the dismal Golden Lights.

> What a load of old bollocks! Punk was vitally important of course but I
> refuse to accept that a load of mediocre shit like the dolls was a
> fundamental reason for punk changing the world. And don't call me ignorant
> just because I don't agree with you c*** features. As for crediting Moz
> fans with more sense well frankly I don't. I mean Raymonde were utter shit
> too but the number of people on here who talk about NCHACTY as if it is a
> classic song is unbelievable. It is another crappy cover along the same
> lines as the dismal Golden Lights.

The Pistols,Clash and Ramones all quoted the Dolls as major influences so you can refuse to accept whatever you like.Your swearing makes you look a bigger idiot than you already are.

Back
Top Bottom