The official 'Get Well Soon' thread for Morrissey

viva morrissey

Love you Morrissey, hoping you will get well soon. Our thoughts are with you and wishing you a speedy recovery. Maybe this thread goes to show how much we all really DO care, despite the joking and/or moaning that usually inhabits these boards.Viva Moz!

Hope you're okay Morrissey. I can't imagine the world without another upcoming Morrissey album. Get well.

Get well soon Morrissey, your music has been the soundtrack to my life and last nights news of your illness brought tears to my eyes. Take some time out to recuperate.

Best wishes, Moz. In my head and my ears for all these years. Thinking of you:thumb:

Take care of yourself Mozzer! We love you and want you all better!

Morrissey, my whole family is concerned about you right now. I even received concerned texts from my in-laws!

I was literally sick with worry yesterday. You take good care of yourself so this doesn't happen again. We all love you so much... Please be OK.

I so want to hug you right now.

I saw you at Birmingham on Friday. I hope that is not the last time I see you live. Get well soon Mr M. Thinking about you always.

Please get better Morrissey.

We all love you so much.

We can't do without you!

All my love xxxxxxx

This night has opened my eyes indeed, it has re-iterated in my mind just how important you are to me Moz, a theme I think that is currently felt by all of us. Please get well, take a break, sod the gigs if necessary. We all love you too much to see you continue struggling or suffering...

This is exactly how I feel :).

Get well soon Morrissey- my heart goes out to you and I hope you are on the mend. You mean a lot to all of us and we're rooting for you.

Take care. :flowers:

My thoughts go to Morrissey's family, friends and band also.

"Armed with wealth, and in the best of health- in the future when all's well"

Last edited:
Wishing you good health and recovery
What ever happens I love you.

(((((Mozzer)))))

You're being held in the light

:flowers:

People all over the place are radiating love and tenderness in your direction

Maybe you can sense it

Please be gentle with yourself and take care

love

Q. xx

I was away from computers / electronics all day yesterday and so thankfully I heard both the horrible news of your collapse and the update that you seem to be doing better at both the same time. I'm glad I didn't have to wonder too long about your state, but I am still quite concerned and wish you much love and healing vibes. Take care of yourself and be well.

And here comes my first post. Get well, Morrissey. Get well. And get back together with Marr and write something afterward.

Tags
get well soon we love you moz
Back
Top Bottom