The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

Moony, give Snowy a bit of slack:)
She was keeping this thread alive during my 'enforced absence' and did a great job:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

No offence was meant....to be honest apart from the Robinho picture she did a better job than you :D The large blue writing won me over!

"Enforced absence"...what did you do?

No offence was meant....to be honest apart from the Robinho picture she did a better job than you :D The large blue writing won me over!

"Enforced absence"...what did you do?

I can't reveal until after the press conference:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I was wondering who would pull me up on that:rolleyes:

I was reporting the news on a Manchester City thread, relating it to a Manchester City player in particular for obvious reasons - I wasn't reporting it to the UK media which should paint the bigger picture and that's the difference.:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Sorry, I think it's just another knee-jerk knock for the media. If you look across all UK newspapers, for instance, the reporting has been excellent . People shouldn't be so quick to refer to 'british media' as though it is all like the Star or the worst of Murdoch's muck rakers.

And remember, we get what we deserve.

Oh, and good luck to Man City this season, I hope they win the cup, or the division or whatever they play for in football these days. Personally speaking, if there was a top football match going on in my garden I'd close the curtains.
:lbf:

Sorry, I think it's just another knee-jerk knock for the media. If you look across all UK newspapers, for instance, the reporting has been excellent . People shouldn't be so quick to refer to 'british media' as though it is all like the Star or the worst of Murdoch's muck rakers.

And remember, we get what we deserve.

Oh, and good luck to Man City this season, I hope they win the cup, or the division or whatever they play for in football these days. Personally speaking, if there was a top football match going on in my garden I'd close the curtains.
:lbf:

Agree all the media are not the same, but the initial reports were all about 'Two Premier League stars escaped bullets' etc etc.
Your good wishes to City noted:thumb::bow:

Jukebox Jury

Agree all the media are not the same, but the initial reports were all about 'Two Premier League stars escaped bullets' etc etc.
Your good wishes to City noted:thumb::bow:

Jukebox Jury

The UK news reports were all about two Premier stars because they were reporting for the UK, home of the Premiership.
Just as you mentioned Adebaybaby, or whatever he's called, because you were on a Man City thread. Same thing.

And the best thing about the UK press - the photography. Especially when it's by a handsome young photographer living in Stockport.

The UK news reports were all about two Premier stars because they were reporting for the UK, home of the Premiership.
Just as you mentioned Adebaybaby, or whatever he's called, because you were on a Man City thread. Same thing.

And the best thing about the UK press - the photography. Especially when it's by a handsome young photographer living in Stockport.

Can see your point, but 3 died and that should have been the main focus of the news, not that the two PL stars were safe.

Jukebox Jury

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uGfU5nnvdnc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uGfU5nnvdnc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

3486dzl.jpg
[/IMG]

:rolleyes:

Doesn't bother me at all...... it's like Lee Dixon..... we all knew he was a City fan when playing for the Arse..... not that it effected his performance when the Arse played against City.
John, I know you are shitting yourself that half of Ireland supports a fast fading team and one that is about to be upsurged by the New Blues On The Block.
'You'* (*a team from another country that you support:rolleyes:) are over £700m in debt and on financial meltdown. But hey, lets not discuss that. Divert your worries onto a City player wearing another clubs shirt. Big deal:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

So This is how it feels to be City,
This is how it feels to be Manc,
This is how it feels
When your club's not owned by a bank:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
So This is how it feels to be City,
This is how it feels to be Manc,
This is how it feels
When your club's not owned by a bank:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Are there any Mancunian oil billionaires that support the red side of Manchester :pray:

Last edited by a moderator:
COME ON CITY!!!!
Here's hoping that City get three points today.
Will be difficult, playing against the passion of the club supported by the majority of Mersysiders. Everton.
Not many Irish and Scandinavian day trippers at Goodison tomorrow, unlike my last visit to Stanley Park against Liverpool.
Proper Scousers tomorrow, great sense of humour and knowledge of the game:guitar:

COME ON CITY:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Its a good job that Mancini is not in charge at Chelsea. He'd be furious at todays result. Letting in 2 goals :straightface:

*reaches for remote to put ESPN on*

EDIT. Oh dear! What did I say that for?

Last edited:
COME ON CITY!!!!
Here's hoping that City get three points today.
Will be difficult, playing against the passion of the club supported by the majority of Mersysiders. Everton.
Not many Irish and Scandinavian day trippers at Goodison tomorrow, unlike my last visit to Stanley Park against Liverpool.
Proper Scousers tomorrow, great sense of humour and knowledge of the game:guitar:

COME ON CITY:cool:

Jukebox Jury

I wouldn't like to be in your shoes on the 21st of Feb:eek:

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom