The Pigsty is full of Yanks

Scarlet1987

The sanest days are mad
Yeah, when I come hear looking for something interesting to read gawp at or reply to it's all bullshit you americans have found off perez hilton or something.

huh

How many anti-USA threads do you need to post here?

goinghome posted site stats a while ago.

This site is based in the States.
If you don't like it, you should start your own site.

Show some respect to the fellow US users.

Re: huh

:flowers: That's really nice of you, Kewpie. :)

Scarlet, I'll have to admit that I had a really good laugh at your thread and wasn't offended at all. Nothing is stopping you guys from starting threads in the Pigsty, so keep it up! :thumb: We always need more interesting things to discuss in there.

Yeah, when I come hear looking for something interesting to read gawp at or reply to it's all bullshit you americans have found off perez hilton or something.

One day I hope to be cool enough to be exactly like Scarlet1987. If this means gaining citizenship to the UK (or where ever the f*** she's from), so be it. I mustn't be a "yank" in the pigsty. I must be acceptable in her eyes, for without that I shall perish in my incredibly Perez Hiltony American bullshit. I'll let you all know when I start to disappear. Maybe I'll film it for you. I'll be playing "Earth Angel" and a school dance and my arm will go all invisible. Then I'll realize I don't care (maybe because I like being an American?) and my will reappear and I'll get to play "Johnny B Goode" to a bunch of blank faces.

But until then, shut the f*** up Scarlet1987.

Oh f*** off and get a f***ing life. Do you really read EVERY post that someone types? By the way where has that thread gone that showed the phanton lager at moz thrower and there was a photo of you?

I know what you look like anyway :eek::lbf::lbf:

we're not all the same... eurotrash
:lbf:

One day I hope to be cool enough to be exactly like Scarlet1987. If this means gaining citizenship to the UK (or where ever the f*** she's from), so be it. I mustn't be a "yank" in the pigsty. I must be acceptable in her eyes, for without that I shall perish in my incredibly Perez Hiltony American bullshit. I'll let you all know when I start to disappear. Maybe I'll film it for you. I'll be playing "Earth Angel" and a school dance and my arm will go all invisible. Then I'll realize I don't care (maybe because I like being an American?) and my will reappear and I'll get to play "Johnny B Goode" to a bunch of blank faces.

But until then, shut the f*** up Scarlet1987.

Ummmm I am 100% English with maybe some german, french and irish way way back, as most of us anglo-saxons are. And I was born here you dumb c***. Stop taking the pigsty so seriously

Re: huh

Yeah and you should show respect to certain innocent banned members and stop being so politically fecking correct.:straightface:

stop hijacking

Yeah and you should show respect to certain innocent banned members and stop being so politically fecking correct.

No innocent banned users, they're gutless pathetic idiots.

All the users banned from the forums breached the TOS, otherwise they didn't end up getting banned.

Don't put the blame on me, if a user is banned from the forums which means that all the moderators agreed to do so.

If you don't agree with the TOS, stop coming here.

Last edited:
Re: stop hijack

No innocent banned users.

Each user banned from the forums breached the TOS, otherwise he / she was not banned.

Don't put the blame on me, if a user is banned from the forums which means that all the moderators agree to do so.

Yes and banning people gives meaning to your life.:rolleyes:

Yes and banning people gives meaning to your life.:rolleyes:

It clearly does.

And I still don't know the TOS's. Is that short for tossers?

So what is one NOT allowed to do Kewpie? Can I be racist? Can I be a bigot? Can I tell you all my love for the BNP? Can I type about my sexual perversions? Can I type about what a (..........) you are?

Read and believe into this what you will.

Last edited:

What would you prefer we discuss, Scarlet?

I don't know, I like talking about taboo subject, yes there are still some around even in 2009. This place just seems to be all about ''celebrities'' when I thought Morrissey fans were more eclectic than that with their tastes.

Anyway I was asking Kewpie a question and am still waiting for it to be answered

I don't know, I like talking about taboo subject, yes there are still some around even in 2009. This place just seems to be all about ''celebrities'' when I thought Morrissey fans were more eclectic than that with their tastes.

Anyway I was asking Kewpie a question and am still waiting for it to be answered

I like to talk about taboo subjects as well. :)

Tags
bristolbumpkin learn to spell mangina muirgheasa=win scarlets kool stfu scarlet
Back
Top Bottom