"This isn't what I voted for."

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6305

Bill Maher and I finally agree. Maher's views on the atrocious job Obama is doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its hilarious how all the conservatives are like "omg look what Bill Maher said!!" and think he's spot on and agree with everything he says as soon as he says something against Obama. but any other time hes totally wrong and he's an asshole. okay. :rolleyes:

and just for the record, I totally understand and for the most part agree with what he's saying. I just think its funny.

I think its hilarious how all the conservatives are like "omg look what Bill Maher said!!" and think he's spot on and agree with everything he says as soon as he says something against Obama. but any other time hes totally wrong and he's an asshole. okay. :rolleyes:

and just for the record, I totally understand and for the most part agree with what he's saying. I just think its funny.

Yeah. Pshh conservatives. Pshh liberals. They're just whacky. :D

Moderates forever FTW!:guitar:

And it's not that he said something about Obama it's that he's saying the truth. I knew it was gonna happen though. That's why I didn't vote for him (I voted for Steven Morrissey).

goes to show that people are different... lols

Yeah. Pshh conservatives. Pshh liberals. They're just whacky. :D

Moderates forever FTW!:guitar:

And it's not that he said something about Obama it's that he's saying the truth. I knew it was gonna happen though. That's why I didn't vote for him (I voted for Steven Morrissey).

right, but what about all those Fox news guys who are saying he's not doing his job either. why didnt you post one of their videos?? i still say he hasnt had enough time. Bush had 8 years to f*** everything up. Obama needs more than a few months to unf*** it all dontcha think? geez.

and btw, if McCain had won you know we'd be bombing the shit out of Iran already.

Last edited:
i still say he hasnt had enough time. Bush had 8 years to f*** everything up. Obama needs more than a few months to unf*** it all dontcha think? geez.

Everyone in 2012: "Well, he needs another term. Then he'll bring the change!"

Get real. He was never the right candidate for the job. Never will be. But then again he is a hell of a lot better than McCain.

I'd also like to add...

I think after a year it would be fair to give a proper assessment of any progress made. but it hasnt even been 6 months yet. Obama has alot on his plate. Bush strolled into office with nothing close to what Obama has stepped into. And what did he do HIS first 6 months? he sat around on his ass, he took a vacation and LITERALLY "Missed the Memo." THE memo...the one that said we were gonna get attacked. and then we did. I agree with Maher, I totally get what he's saying. but to already use phrases like "he's failed" and "i knew he wasnt right for the job" i think is a bit silly. It's still way too early. Its like saying a baseball game is over in the 2nd inning.

ontop of that Readywit, you'd be against him no matter what b/c he's pro choice. :rolleyes:

Umm when you were in NYC with me, I said long before Bill Maher was on youtube that President Obama was very different from Candidate Obama for even more brutal reasons than what is said in a simple youttube clip. I still think that Maher is a jackass though.

I think we have to remember that everyone knew when Obama was elected it was too good to be true. He is everything to every man; therefore every minority and every cause expected big things of him. No one with half a brain expected anything positive from Bush (although we didn't perhaps expect such a f**k up on a grand scale). Give him time.

[youtube][/youtube]

Bill Maher and I finally agree. Maher's views on the atrocious job Obama is doing.

it would not be accurate to say Bill Maher's view of Obama is that he is doing an atrocious job :cool:
as for what he actually said :rolleyes: it had the aroma of bitterness(maybe even jealous
33.gif
) that i really do not know how much of it is just Bill Maher's act or is just him now :confused:
and the policies he would like to see, well, those are seen as the 'failed' policies of the Gore candidacy:eek:
many hollywood left of center folks seem to forget that :o

I don't him funny no matter what he says.

don't find him funny
06.gif

me either anymore, i dont think part of him ever really recovered from all the heat he took after 9/11 :o

yes...don't find him funny..I mistyped earlier

it would not be accurate to say Bill Maher's view of Obama is that he is doing an atrocious job :cool:
as for what he actually said :rolleyes: it had the aroma of bitterness(maybe even jealous
33.gif
) that i really do not know how much of it is just Bill Maher's act or is just him now :confused:
and the policies he would like to see, well, those are seen as the 'failed' policies of the Gore candidacy:eek:
many hollywood left of center folks seem to forget that :o

Oh Bill Maher just said he's not doing what he's supposed to be doing. I said he's doing an atrocious job.

Back
Top Bottom