Tickets live on see again - now not all dates

Sphinx

I am less than nothing
In case any of you need them - some including Sunday are showing as live again:rolleyes:

Anyone from the US try to purchase tickets on see.com?? Do they send to US addresses?

i was told that they do send to US address and you will have to sign on delivery. I chose to pick up at will call though, as I don't want to worry about the postman.

i was told that they do send to US address and you will have to sign on delivery. I chose to pick up at will call though, as I don't want to worry about the postman.

I just bought them. It didn't appear to have an option for pick up. I know thats how they are doing it. but I also think I should call them to confirm that I have ordered the tickets, and that I will be able to pick them up at the box office etc.

But due to me being in work, time zone restrictions, I dont think I will be able to call until tomorrow morning.

Is there an email address I could send to instead?

I just bought them. It didn't appear to have an option for pick up. I know thats how they are doing it. but I also think I should call them to confirm that I have ordered the tickets, and that I will be able to pick them up at the box office etc.

But due to me being in work, time zone restrictions, I dont think I will be able to call until tomorrow morning.

Is there an email address I could send to instead?

i called the customer service number on gigsandtours.com (i assume it's the same, same company) and they have customer service reps there 24-hours. they told me they WOULDN'T ship to me since they can't track the package once it leaves the UK, and so i'm picking mine up at will call day-of-show. :)

Oi! I just called as well.

I can't believe this shit worked!

Foggy London Town, here I come! Oh dear lord! haha!

good lord all of the worry and stress wondering if my order would be canceled and here they are still for sale... the 6 day passes! HA!

ooooh, can you squeeze me into an an empty space of your suitcase??? :p

I would love to do so. I do wish you could go. I thought I missed my chance but alas, today a new oppertunity came and I guess it was meant to be.

I do wish you could join me though. :(

Just wait until he announces the US tour for March and I feel like a chump because I took half my vacation time to go to london and spent a shit load of money. :eek:

Just wait until he announces the US tour for March and I feel like a chump because I took half my vacation time to go to london and spent a shit load of money. :eek:

HAHAHAHAHA doubt it! how pissed would all of UK and Europe be if he announced a US tour for March!! hahaha.

I would love to do so. I do wish you could go. I thought I missed my chance but alas, today a new oppertunity came and I guess it was meant to be.

I do wish you could join me though. :(

yeah thats another thing. i just took vacation time. i wish i had known about this a while back. if i wouldve known about the London dates before the NY dates, i probably wouldve just skipped NY altogether and saved up more money and went to London for Moz and my birthday. oh well. maybe next year. :(

Anyone from the area except UK and US try to purchase tickets online?
Do they send tickets all over the world?

Anyone from the area except UK and US try to purchase tickets online?
Do they send tickets all over the world?

Seetickets do NOT send tickets outside the UK.
If you have placed an order, you have to call them afterwards and tell them you want to pick them up at the box office.
It seems strange, but that's the only way to go!

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom