to all phoney morrissey fans

F

foolish_idealist

okay, this is for all of the people who go to morrissey shows to mistreat/mock/scoff or just generally be rude to morrissey fans- why do you go to morrissey shows? just to beat up all of the short morrissey devotees? in milwaukee, i had a wonderful time, but some complete moron was shoving/beating all of these entirely innocent 15-20 year old 5'4" black-clad female fans behind me, and at one point grabbed my entire head of hair (of which i possess a considerable sum) and pulled me back away from the guardrail until i was screaming aloud. he also decided it would be a good idea to yell at morrissey, calling him 'steven', telling him to 'eat meat' and 'vote bush'. the same goes for those jerks who were spitting off the balcony into the merchandise crowd at a previous show. and the hecklers, and those who brought the 'morrissey/marr=0 rourke/joyce=1' sign to another show.

WHY DID YOU COME??????????????? you are definatley not going to get any admiration from the crowd using those tatics, and are only making roughly 1,000-3,000 enemies. literally, from that one guy in the black turtleneck, if i ever see your fat, belligerant, carnivorous face again i will slit your femoral artery and watch you bleed out slowly via your genitallia.

SO DON'T COME!!!!!!!!

Re: Andy Rourke and Mike Joyce might like to know that!!!

yell at morrissey, calling him 'steven',
> telling him to 'eat meat' and 'vote bush'. the same goes for those jerks
> who were spitting off the balcony into the merchandise crowd at a previous
> show. and the hecklers, and those who brought the 'morrissey/marr=0
> rourke/joyce=1' sign to another show.

I wouldn't know if Mike Joyce or Andy Rourke would like to here that??

> okay, this is for all of the people who go to morrissey shows to
> mistreat/mock/scoff or just generally be rude to morrissey fans- why do
> you go to morrissey shows? just to beat up all of the short morrissey
> devotees? in milwaukee, i had a wonderful time, but some complete moron
> was shoving/beating all of these entirely innocent 15-20 year old
> 5'4" black-clad female fans behind me, and at one point grabbed my
> entire head of hair (of which i possess a considerable sum) and pulled me
> back away from the guardrail until i was screaming aloud. he also decided
> it would be a good idea to yell at morrissey, calling him 'steven',
> telling him to 'eat meat' and 'vote bush'. the same goes for those jerks
> who were spitting off the balcony into the merchandise crowd at a previous
> show. and the hecklers, and those who brought the 'morrissey/marr=0
> rourke/joyce=1' sign to another show.

> WHY DID YOU COME??????????????? you are definatley not going to get any
> admiration from the crowd using those tatics, and are only making roughly
> 1,000-3,000 enemies. literally, from that one guy in the black turtleneck,
> if i ever see your fat, belligerant, carnivorous face again i will slit
> your femoral artery and watch you bleed out slowly via your genitallia.

> SO DON'T COME!!!!!!!!

here(uk) we had one guy who insisted on shouting where's Alain? at every show moz didn't look too pleased the first time let alone the 5th time he did it ,it made me want to punch the f***er in the face.

I shouted where's alain at edinburgh because I wanted to know, is that wrong? Why is shouting that question in any way insulting to Morrissey. Morrissey is renowned for speaking his mind so why should his fans be sycophantic, empty headed knobs who just shout "I love you"? I'm not condoning the stuff mentioned in foolish idealist's post, that sounds appalling, but asking where alain is, that's not a bad thing surely. Presumably when Moz decided to collaborate with Alain he wanted his fans to take to him, so what's wrong with Moz fans wondering what's going on with him? Would you have wanted to punch the fella if he'd shouted "f*** alain, he's shite, I don't care what's happened to him!!!" You would wouldn't you? Which basically means you think everyone should go to the gig say nothing of any interest and generally just be a fawning turd.

> I shouted where's alain at edinburgh because I wanted to know, is that
> wrong? Why is shouting that question in any way insulting to Morrissey.
> Morrissey is renowned for speaking his mind so why should his fans be
> sycophantic, empty headed knobs who just shout "I love you"? I'm
> not condoning the stuff mentioned in foolish idealist's post, that sounds
> appalling, but asking where alain is, that's not a bad thing surely.
> Presumably when Moz decided to collaborate with Alain he wanted his fans
> to take to him, so what's wrong with Moz fans wondering what's going on
> with him? Would you have wanted to punch the fella if he'd shouted
> "f*** alain, he's shite, I don't care what's happened to him!!!"
> You would wouldn't you? Which basically means you think everyone should go
> to the gig say nothing of any interest and generally just be a fawning
> turd.

ah so that was you, well i'll tell you why that annoyed the f*** out of me.
did you honestly think that moz was gonna turn around in front of all those people and tell you what was wrong with his mate who btw is ill and doesn't want people to be discussing it when he's not even there,most moz fasns know where alain is and why he's not playing ,do your research ,i'm sure if there was something wrong with you ,you wouldn't want a bunch of people (who aren't your friends or family) to be discussing you.
and plz don't hate me for telling you off.
peace

Why didn't you say that to the guy while at the show? Too scared to do it in person??

Re: Why didn't you say that to the guy while at the show? Too scared to do it in person??

because morrissey was speaking and i didn't want to interupt him or offend him (because he might have thought i was reffering to him)

uhmm... Maybe it happened to you too at the same show by the same guy on the same rail...

but i seriously doubt it. and if you feel the need to either exaggerate what actually happened to you, or pretend what happened to someone else happened to you in order to have a soapbox foaming with righteous indignation to stand on is really beyond awful. that guy ripped out hair in a spot that i see every morning and have had to hide ever since and reduced what would have been one of the greastest days ive ever had in my life and definately the best birthday in the history of ever into "yeah i had a pretty good time". i haven't even had the heart to tell my friends what happened. to find out i was assaulted during one of my favorite songs ever...they wouldve been absolutely crushed. they all knew that it meant the absolute world to me that i was seeing morrissey on oscar wilde's birthday which is five days before my birthday was all i really wanted and that some random(insert appropriate expletive here) could take that away from someone like me and never suffer a single consequence...(i could go on but i wont. nothing'll actually make me feel better. and oh apparently it wasnt bad enough now some other person is...well as i said i could go on.