Tomorrow 12" purple

ct.

If anybody has a copy of the Tomorrow 12" purple record for sale , I might be interested in buying if (depending on the price of course). The condition of the record isn't really the big issue, just as long as it is fairly nice.
I really love the song, the record sleave and the fact that it is remixed by Steve Peck:
Being from Denmark I find it rather amusing that the name Steve Peck has a certain resemblence to 'Stiv Pik', which means erected cock in Danish. I already have the cd single, but would love the vinyl one.

Please help,
ct.

nought more amusing than an erect penis

Hi ct,

Sorry, but I wont part with mine - however, the purple "Tomorrow" 12 inch turns up on ebay every now and then, the price is about 15 GBP.

Good luck.

-crsp-

i got mine for 10.50 GBP
in lot together with The more you...+poster 12"+Jack the ripper 12"
all 3 in mint condition

now,that was a buy

yep
and mine was like new,with lyric sheet inside...
very nice item,very rare these days

yep
and mine was like new,with lyric sheet inside...
very nice item,very rare these days

jack the ripper 12", can you show us a pic of it please?

love

Grim

Thanks for the info, doctor. I dont think i've ever seen it before. Does it have the same cover as the promo 7"/CD? (Moz and Gary Day shot by Linder).

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:eek:

sory sory sory
what a fool of me
i'm talking about certain people i know 12"
sory guys,
:mad:
please,forgive me

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:eek:

sory sory sory
what a fool of me
i'm talking about certain people i know 12"
sory guys,
:mad:
please,forgive me

phew! you're forgiven, I think WC & I can sleep soundly (in our own respective beds) tonight now!

love

Grim

thank you all for good information. im gonna keep searching till i get it. have tried ebay a couple of times, but for some reason somebody always seems to outbid me in the last second with £.50 - arrrghh

and Aurora; til en familiekomsammen sad jeg og nogle andre og talte om hitchcock, bl.a. en film hvor Gregory Peck er med. Så fortalte min mormor, at hun i Tivoli har siddet ved siden af Gregory Peck engang i 50'erne, hvorefter min ret konservative onkel siger: 'Gregory Peck? Er det ikke ham der har den mindre kendte bror Steve?' - det kalder jeg tør humor. Og ret sjovt desuden. Man skulle selvfølgelig nok have været der. Og kald mig bare barnlig, men jeg vidste godt hvad han hentydede til..

KH ct.

Back
Top Bottom