tour 2002

A

amanda

i am from atlanta, ga and morrissey has a huge fan base here and especially in athens. we all want to know why he is not coming to the east coast in the US. if anyone knows any info that i dont, please e-mail me.

Well, don't feel too bad, he isn't coming anywhere near Wisconsin either!
I just have to console myself with the fact that I at least got to see him once...back in '92..because I probably won't get a chance to see him again.

Last time I checked, Atlanta does not have a high percentage of Latinos...

Go on http://wwww.expedia.com and purchase an airline or train ticket to the West Coast. You guys are missing out!!! Im glad he's not going to the East Coast. It makes me feel special that I can see Morrissey in concet 10 minutes away from my house. It also makes me feel special that Morrissey lives 30 min. away from my house. So, HA!!!! Move to Cali or stop complaining!!!

Latinos and Atlanta

Obivously you've never been to the suburbs just north of Buckhead in Atlanta. Brookhaven, Chamblee et. al, you'd swear it was Little Mexico. Remember, GA is the home of peaches and pecans, and since slavery is now outlawed, the farmers rely on Mexican migrant workers to man the farms.

There is also a rather large Asian population in Atlanta as well. (also N/NW burbs area).

Back
Top Bottom