Trash live (EILS b-side)

Thanks for the uploads. Unfortunately I can't get the vinyl mp3s to copy out of the folder after renaming it to a .zip folder.

Also, the EDILS 1988 TOTP performance was a lipsync performace, so I don't see the point of ripping the audio.

Thanks a lot for the uploads!! Any chance you might be able to stick "November the 2nd" up? Seems to not be available on US iTunes. If not, no big deal. Thanks!

- Greg

I was doing comparisons of all the known "unreleased" versions to the officially released BD and EDILS tracks, and most of them are completely new.

November the 2nd is a slightly different mix, as evident by background vocals all the way through the fade-out

Sorry people are having trouble opening the files. I really have no idea why unless it's some sort of Mac vs PC thing.

motorways, thanks for all these vinyl rips indeed,
but how comes they're all in mono?

motorways, thanks for all these vinyl rips indeed,
but how comes they're all in mono?

ARE THEY ?!?!

I know there is an indiscernible hum from my ancient computer. But I didn't want to edit it out for fear of losing any of the recording.

I just listened on headphones, and get both sides...

Last edited:
ARE THEY ?!?!

I know there is an indiscernible hum from my ancient computer. But I didn't want to edit it out for fear of losing any of the recording.

I just listened on headphones, and get both sides...

I checked only AIFFs and both channels are absolutley the same,
otherwise your needledrops sounds great and bright.

197477e2.jpg

As far as I know I'm stereo all the way to the input. Then into garageband. No?

Back
Top Bottom