Trolling

iamkali

This is wrong

I have gotten rid of the previous post because it was NOT written by me and the cast of characters is getting meaner and more vile. My sincerest apologies to all very unfortunately involved. I will NOT stand for this behavior in the future. Laugh if you want, but I will not. Choose your *friends* with care. They only care about their own backs when they're stabbing yours. No, no one held a gun at my head and forced me to post what I did, but they may have well have. I will just say that two very prominent people here made me the joke. And that joke isn't funny anymore. And I WILL go into chat any damned time I want to. BG actually said, "YOUR WORD IS YOUR BOND" like he's any paragon of innocence and honesty!

Last edited:
I wish, Terence! Oh do I wish

As if comments on the main page weren't bad enough.

Maybe chat will be closed down now (riiiight :rolleyes::p) since there are finally more than 2 people interested.

kali, I wish you'd stop playing with fire.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=08/11/13/1757215
I have good evidence that MOP is posting some/all of the transcripts ON THE MAIN PAGE as his words were used WORD for WORD yesterday to preface the transcript.

"These remarks by Belligerent Ghoul appeared in one of the chatroom transcripts posted on the main page several days ago. In them, Ghoul gleefully takes credit for alienating David T. and Solo from Morrissey via text messages with Sanctuary's CEO. I feel they should be singled out for posterity."

"Singled out for posterity" is the unique phrase there and MOP used it in the chatroom Thursday night (11/13/08), foretold that the posts made in chat would be on the MAIN PAGE, and abra-cadabra they are on the MAIN PAGE!

Once again, caught with his HAND in the COOKIE JAR. Caught RED FACED and RED HANDED! :D

:D

kali, you were totally set up to believe that it was MOP. :doh:

The person who did it has been planning this for a couple weeks. No, it wasn't me.

Last edited:
Kali, I am not sure if you realize that transcripts can be edited to make anyone say anything. Obviously someone has put you up to this and you're being used. Because chat transcripts have been appearing on the front page and getting lots of attention, it doesn't take Nostradamus to predict that this is a trend that will continue. I could even predict exactly what sentences in your post were fed to you by one of your former sworn enemies.

""Singled out for posterity" is the unique phrase there and MOP used it in the chatroom" is not the way you write but it is the way that someone that all chatters know writes.

Do you know that I am "Mouthful of Pie" in chat?

I think it's hilarious that those remarks were posted on the front page. I think that everyone that knows me knows that if I did it I would not lie about it. But since I didn't do it I don't appreciate the accusation. The remarks were made by that person about David Tseng. Now, if I were to choose a side in this argument I would surely take David's, wouldn't I? The remarks were allowed to be posted and allowed to stay and so apparently they do not offend David. (I assume) The only person damaged by them is the person that made them, and his reputation is well known. Point being that there is no reason to deny posting them, except for the fact that I didn't. I'm pretty sure that people will recognize that this is not my style. Some people may not like me, but I think that even they would have to admit that I am direct and not the sort of person to play games on the front page.

The person who told you to make this post accused me of posting the chat transcripts, and when I wrote something about how we'd probably be seeing ourselves on the front page he tried to say I had admitted posting the transcripts. Whoever is posting them, in a way it's wrong because it does take people's passing remarks and preserve them, but on the other hand, as troll move's go, it's effective and I have to admit I find it hilarious. But I don't like being falsely accused, and some people may not know your reputation or his reputation and actually believe what you say.

Just wanted to quote this.

this ll seems like gibberish to me.

It IS gibberish, because I was put up to POST it. I never wrote it. I know who DID though. Having true friends here is much more important than pissing off a certain bombastic someone we all know. My reputation and pride are SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT. That's why I am clearing this up NOW. I know who was behind it and how they did it and again, I am caught holding the bag. NO MORE.

this ll seems like gibberish to me.

Maybe chat will be closed down now (riiiight :rolleyes::p) since there are finally more than 2 people interested.

Corrissey, I am staying away from incendiary material AND PEOPLE. This will stop.

The more things change, the more they stay insane.

The person who did it has been planning this for a couple weeks. No, it wasn't me.

I know, and I know the people involved, unfortunately. They're scared of dirtying their own hands so they get a fall guy/girl to do it themselves. No harm (because THEY didn't do it) and no foul (also because they didn't do it.) I am the only one to blame and am hanging in the wind by a thread. I am angry. I'm sure any of you could guess which two people I am metioning. High profile idiots with nothing to say on their own. :gun::gun::gun::angry::angry::angry:

Re: This is wrong

I have gotten rid of this post because it was NOT written by me and the cast of characters is getting meaner and more vile. My sincerest apologies to all very unfortunately involved. I will NOT stand for this behavior in the future. Laugh if you want, but I will not. Choose your *friends* with care. They only care about their own backs when they're stabbing yours. No, no one held a gun at my head and forced me to post what I did, but they may have well have. I will just say that two very prominent people here made me the joke. And that joke isn't funny anymore.

I have no idea of what you're talking about. :confused::confused:

But then again, I have no idea of many things.

I know, Corrissey, this is the last time I will be anyone's BITCH and I really and truly want the chat room closed tight. I was on the phone with Broccoli Spears for over three hours last night, and even though SHE has fun there (chat room) I AM so over it. It has nothing to do with Morrissey. In fact, after Brocc and I said goodnight, I went back to the chat page and people were still flinging mud at one another over the most retarded of things. Which proves my point. But David won't close the chatroom down. I don't think he cares, honestly. It's all good and nice to see your friends in chat, but when you no longer know who anyone is there, it's time to close the doors.

Tags
it was the one-armed man
Back
Top Bottom