True-to-you: Moz denies Twittering.....again!

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
i think its a bit obvious that morrissey isnt sitting at home doing his twitter or updating has mates on myspace

Clearly, but it the Twitter that's up now is seemingly updated by some manner of Mozzer secret agent.
Unless that MySpace is a hoax... which wouldn't really surprise me, now that the Loch Ness Monster has been deemed mythical. QQ.

Last edited:
Really? So who does the updates on Facebook and Myspace at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME as updates on itsmorrisseysworld? Couple this with his statement about the rumours about the St Petersburg cancellation, and as a whole, it makes absolutely no sense.

Peter

Maybe what he's saying is that it's not HIM, but his record label that's behind this kind of thing. ?? Historically, he's always hated it when they've tried to speak for him.

Last edited:
He appears to be distancing himself from what appear to be bona fide websites. So are 'his people' no longer 'his people'?

We've been here before!

Maybe what he's saying is that it's not HIM, but his record label that's behind this kind of thing. ?? Historically, he's always hated it when they try to speak for him.

The word "Bogus" suggests rather more to it to me. :confused:

I just don't get it.

Myspace???
When there's an update on official HP, in the majority of cases the update is about the same time on myspace.

twitter?
itsmorrisseysworld.com posted on June 25 that it's now possible to follow Moz on twitter

What does he want? what does he mean? is he paranoid? :crazy:

I find it hard seeing Morrissey even sitting at the computer typing words like myspace and twitter on a keyboard haha hearing him say "youtube" on that clip blew my mind haha

Really? So who does the updates on Facebook and Myspace at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME as updates on itsmorrisseysworld? Couple this with his statement about the rumours about the St Petersburg cancellation, and as a whole, it makes absolutely no sense.

Peter

Has anyone seen the latest update in mainpage?

"Contrary to reports from dubious web-based sources, Morrissey's St. Petersberg show went ahead as scheduled and was spectacular.

Please ignore any rumours about show cancellations unless they are verified on Morrissey's official website, MySpace, Facebook or Twitter."

Totally bizarre.

Seems fairly straightforward to me. He's just saying it isn't him. The twitter site isn't necessarily set up by his record company just because it uses the website and picture. Anyone could have set it up.

I think he's just clarifying that it is his PR people who maintain those sites, and not him personally. Any views expressed within are not necessarily his own, etc. TTY remains the "official" source for messages directly from him.

I think he's just clarifying that it is his PR people who maintain those sites, and not him personally. Any views expressed within are not necessarily his own, etc. TTY remains the "official" source for messages directly from him.
Exactly. I've thought this has been obvious from the start. Apparently there's no end to wishful thinking...

I thought it was odd that they said the St. Petersberg show was "spectacular." Maybe he's a little pissed his "people" are abusing the avenue of communicating basic information to form opinions about shows. I dunno. Morrissey, ditch your people and lets go get lunch and move into a house and stuff.

Also I find it frustrating to see Morrissey's name in my inbox and have it be an album promotion or where-to-buy-tickets info from his myspace page. It's just such a letdown and makes me think it's all about money. Maybe something like that is going on.

Last edited:
Morrissey also doesn't fly in airplanes.

Maybe what he's saying is that it's not HIM, but his record label that's behind this kind of thing. ?? Historically, he's always hated it when they've tried to speak for him.

This. :thumb:.

i suspect the hoaxer is julia. after all these years of abuse on morrissey-solo she's finally turned.

days and nights are spent in a darkened room, hunched over a computer keyboard, with the flicker of her monitor her only light. the walls, lined with printouts from the members pic thread. posed photos are defaced with red marker.

here she plans out her disruptive deeds. laughing manically and gleefully she rubs her hands together as she watches the chaos that ensues from false reports of cancellations, staged photos of album covers, rumours and fake twitter pages.

"REVENGE WILL BE MINE!" she shrieks to the sky as she raises her fists into the air. "MORRISSEY-SOLO WILL FEEL MY WRATH!" shoots out the freezing cold air from her thin lips.

oh yeah, anthony lui site? her handiwork too.

:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom