Trust & Distinction amongst good vs. bad

If he could do that water in to wine thing I bet you'd have thought twice about becoming his mate eh? I know I would have! :eek:

love

Grim

you're probably right.

also, if he looked like THIS jesus

127213040_efbd368cf5.jpg

or this one:

jesus_260.jpg

you're probably right.

also, if he looked like THIS jesus

127213040_efbd368cf5.jpg

or this one:

jesus_260.jpg

Now get this, it's from a purely manly point of view btw but your mythical characters from history are ugly buggers compared to ours...
check out these bad boys
robin_hood_01_400x300.jpg

robinofsherwood%5B9%5D5.jpg

love

The real Drama Queen Grim

You are saying that as if only women are clingy and needy, but in my experience, a lot of men are like that too.

I never said they weren't. I added to many of my posts that I assumed women found this a big turn off in men as well, but not being a woman, I was unsure, but acknowledged the possibility.

I don't see this as very different to the needy and clingy behaviour of some women.

Well, there is a difference. The situation you described was that men were chatting you up in order to get sex. That is simply a guy going out on the prowl for some fresh meat. It's typical behaviour in social settings.

In order to compare to the type of woman I was mentioning, I think the guy would have to be clueless, desperate for attention, love and a relationship. Someone who needs someone else to be with him in order to bolster his non-existent self esteem. The situation you described were just cheap pick up attempts, not neediness and desperation as I was previously describing it.

This is why those people are so frightening, and you just want to get away from them

I've mentioned that before. Nothing will scare a guy (and apparently at least one woman: you) away faster than being a clingy, loser. For me, it's a red alert that goes off in my head and I just slowly move away.

Now get this, it's from a purely manly point of view btw but your mythical characters from history are ugly buggers compared to ours...
check out these bad boys
robin_hood_01_400x300.jpg

robinofsherwood%5B9%5D5.jpg

love

The real Drama Queen Grim

Christian Bale, YUMMY! :horny:

Well, there is a difference. The situation you described was that men were chatting you up in order to get sex. That is simply a guy going out on the prowl for some fresh meat. It's typical behaviour in social settings.

In order to compare to the type of woman I was mentioning, I think the guy would have to be clueless, desperate for attention, love and a relationship. Someone who needs someone else to be with him in order to bolster his non-existent self esteem. The situation you described were just cheap pick up attempts, not neediness and desperation as I was previously describing it.

I don't know, I think sex is to some men what attention, love and being in a relationship is to some women. I think a man who is confident and secure in himself wouldn't spend hours talking to a woman he doesn't even like, agreeing with everything she says, just to get her to come home with him. A lot of men are just as desperate as women in this respect, going after anyone who show them the slightest bit of attention, no matter who they are and what they look like. What does a man get from having sex with someome they don't even like, or may not even find physically attractive? I suspect it is something quite similar to what a woman gets from being with the first man who shows her any attention.

Back
Top Bottom