Unwanted

DeanIsNotDead

I'm so glad I found this topic, and morrissey-solo in general. There are so many things I just cannot tell people surrounding me, as - unfortunately - most of them are not even worth a greeting - and for some other delicate reasons related to me.

Still, I've been thinking about sharing my thoughts here for quite a long time and now the time has come.

Please note that I am in no way trying to copy Morrissey. He basically gave me the guidelines, that's it. Furthermore, the things I write and discuss are very private and really my own.

But for sure, without Morrissey and his music and especially his lyrics I really don't know whether I could find my place in this world. I listen to his music everyday as they ARE about my life. Interestingly, besides the obvious remarks in his lyrics I was able to find some hidden elements, which eventually made perfect sense.

So, here it is. You can criticize it if you want to, but again, the only reason I post this is because I have to share these things in a certain form, and I think this is just the right one for now.

Unwanted

Sad, sad, sad
But true, nonetheless
Do I understand now?
Maybe, but probably never completely
Still, I am thankful
No, you'll just never hear me say this
Because words cannot describe the unblended mess
Which rules my head and thoughts
Still, I am thankful
Which you have to sense
As my mouth will never open