Ventura - $101 !!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!

I love Moz to death but ga'daaaaaam!!!! That's a lot of money for general admission.

I think I'd rather spend the money on 101 double-cheeseburgers at McDonalds.

Holy Shit! For that price you could still two decent tickets to the Cleveland show- great venue, great value!!!!

I guess I should have posted that it's $89 for the tickets, $13 for Ticketmaster surcharge, and oh, i forgot to tack on the tax. That makes it, what, $109 or so?

Double ga'daaaaaammm!!!!!

Main floor rows K-ZZ are like $46, and its thru tickets.com, so I think it is STILL cheaper than one ticket to Ventura.

For that price it better be a damn fine venue and they had damn well better be a lot of "perks" (like free port, or better yet, a 30 song setlist). ;)

Ventura will the best place to see Moz on this tour. I saw him there before and it was awesome. Its a really super small place, at the very back you even have an amazing view. Usually a much cooler crowd there too.

I wouldn't miss a chance to see him there...

Kumo

Ventura will the best place to see Moz on this tour. I saw him there before and it was awesome. Its a really super small place, at the very back you even have an amazing view. Usually a much cooler crowd there too.

Kumo

i h8 to say it
but kumo is right :o

Kumo

so much for ventura

Back
Top Bottom