Vintage Photos

C34626E9-4C6B-41B1-BBE4-2089FDDBE332.jpeg

Dolly Parton, 1976

stop tryin', coop, yor wastin yor time. no evil inside you, hon.
2843f055c539e745b645904b4d508027.jpg

i hated it when they modelled you after kevin costner. no, no costner-coop tonite, never ever. f*** hollywood.
thats how i will remember you, coop. yor one of the very few heros of my lonely teenage years that still have a place in my heart. the others couldnt last.
5887b94ba6012e4a80b9c340b7a1d65c.jpg

lil t. says thank you, @Try Anything Twice . he just returned home today after his first hollywood film shootin. also finished the third installment of his autobiography, soon to be published as a penguin vintage classic.
he is practising faces at the moment for his second role in galileo galilei with leonardo di caprio...
20191103_181609~3.jpg

lil t. says thank you, @Try Anything Twice . he just returned home today after his first hollywood film shootin. also finished the third installment of his autobiography, soon to be published as a penguin vintage classic.
he is practising faces at the moment for his second role in galileo galilei with leonardo di caprio...
View attachment 53402
Lil T (or should I be I be writing lil t? I know big stars can be particular sometimes about how their names are portrayed) is a constant inspiration to my 3 little black kittens. The way he busted through the typecasting black cats had been forced into for decades, portrayed only as witch’s familiars and stereotypical omens of bad luck. No longer are these obsidian beauties relegated to lurking in the shadows. The kittens eagerly await his new movie and book. Please keep us posted!

tumblr_pxl6wi5LGb1r90m4vo1_540.png

Courtney Love with her daughter Frances Bean Cobain, Zurich, Switzerland, 13th April 1995. Photo by Kevin Cummins.

stop tryin', coop, yor wastin yor time. no evil inside you, hon.
2843f055c539e745b645904b4d508027.jpg

i hated it when they modelled you after kevin costner. no, no costner-coop tonite, never ever. f*** hollywood.
thats how i will remember you, coop. yor one of the very few heros of my lonely teenage years that still have a place in my heart. the others couldnt last.
5887b94ba6012e4a80b9c340b7a1d65c.jpg

What the f*** are you talking about?

Lil T (or should I be I be writing lil t? I know big stars can be particular sometimes about how their names are portrayed) is a constant inspiration to my 3 little black kittens. The way he busted through the typecasting black cats had been forced into for decades, portrayed only as witch’s familiars and stereotypical omens of bad luck. No longer are these obsidian beauties relegated to lurking in the shadows. The kittens eagerly await his new movie and book. Please keep us posted!
Do you and the nazi blumchen ever live in reality?

Beware of ever increasing illusions of grandeur and those voices.

What the f*** are you talking about?
I'd avoid trying to understand if I was you. These women have now gone from the time of life when they wasted their youth to becoming bitter middle aged women living with cats for real.
Next natural step is to land a job at the local council where they can destroy peoples lives in general or turn up behind a screen that opens slowly and just grunt and groan at visitors expecting some kind of service.
At the end of their lives they will kidnap their fave male author and ventilate their disappointments in life through him where he has to write a story about Charlie the Cat who got to rule the world.

Me (Urbanus) and Rifke out on a date when we were still young and happy back in 1998

emma-watson-harvey-weinstein_NF-460x734.jpg

Tags
images past photographs photos vintage
Back
Top Bottom