Warning. You Might Not Want to Accept PM's from NRITH

Don't be jealous baby we still gots room for yous in our heartses.:cool:

thats ok.....save it for the guy who likes to 'shit stir' here:p

and in order for her to survive (thus continue caring for the cyborg children), she must eat new IP addresses at least once a day. OF COURSE!!

this makes me laugh all over myself, cuz ive met mrs NRiTH, and i...(hahahhaa) i just cant imagine. hahaha. cyborg,....eating....noooo, shes soo quiet and sweet. hahaha oh BJ <3333. i cant top this so im just gunna gooooo. hahahhaa

you internet people and your internet alliances :p

hey i'm in the middle.....i've got no one here:cool:

why cant we all just get along!

In all seriousness now, if i wanna say something, i say it, yes i mock but it is rarely malicious (example: even the lovely Miss Nugz as been on the end of this) ...at the end of the day, i don't mind or dislike MR NRITH. But if someone got something to say, say it! Don't use subtle hints to stir feelings here, especially when it's me and he has tried it a couple of times.

the other internet IP thing....he was caught out....hahahahhah:)

hey i'm in the middle.....i've got no one here:cool:

In all seriousness now, if i wanna say something, i say it, yes i mock but it is rarely malicious (example: even the lovely Miss Nugz as been on the end of this) ...at the end of the day, i don't mind or dislike MR NRITH. But if someone got something to say, say it! Don't use subtle hints to stir feelings here, especially when it's me and he has tried it a couple of times.

the other internet IP thing....he was caught out....hahahahhah:)

hey baby. thank you for calling me lovely. im not even really sure wtf is going on. its just that ive met NRiTH and even if he did something stupid, which i dont even knowwww, hes not being malicious and hes not a threat. that just all silliness. but hi anyway corny :D

You're completely right, Dave, but calm down. It's not an "unusual" need to keep track of people; it was a joke.

Here's how it works, just so that nobody gets freaked out over this. I own a Web site. Because I own it, I can see its referrer logs--the IP addresses of everyone who accesses any file, existing or not, on it. This is what a sample log entry looks like:

72.189.151.250 - - [17/Apr/2008:22:45:50 -0400] "GET /images/whatever.jpeg HTTP/1.1" 200 22041 "http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=2677991" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14"

This says that a user at IP address 72.189.151.250 tried to an image called "whatever.jpeg" on my site yesterday, and the page that contained the image was some MySpaz one. You can see that it also says what browser, operating system, etc., was used. EVERY WEB SITE YOU VISIT COLLECTS THIS INFORMATION. EVERY EMAIL YOU SEND ALSO CONTAINS INFORMATION LIKE THIS, AND MORE. The only way a site can collect more information than this is if you submit a Web form of any kind, such as the name and password you use to log in, etc. Obviously, nobody has submitted information like this to me, because I have no forms like this.

Ok, back to how this works. If I send user A a PM with an image named, say, "a.jpeg", and user B a PM with an image named "b.jpeg", and nobody else knows those image URLs, then I can see whether the same user accessed both. The "trap" is to check whether the same IP address accessed both pics. Ooooh.

The only thing at all sneaky about this is that I used uniquely-named images in those PMs. Merely by reading the PM, I can tell you've accessed the image (as opposed to giving you a uniquely-named link, which you may or may not click). There's no way around it unless you use something like the Firefox AdBlock plugin (or Firefox's built-in image-blocker) to block all images from *.tibbetts.net, or just have images turned off altogether. Go ahead; I don't care. I don't post any scintillating pictures; your life will not be less rich if you never see them.

So Dave, while I can understand that this seems rather shady & nefarious, I assure you that it was done in jest, and, as far as I know, violates exactly nothing in the site terms of service.* I would have preferred you to bring up things like this with me privately, but I suppose it doesn't really matter that you didn't. Everyone else uses Photobucket to host pics; I use my own Web site. I apologize for alarming you & the trolls, and you can be absolutely certain that I'm not using any of this information for any other reason.

As always, I'd be happy to explain more about this if anyone wants me to.

* Although, to be honest, I haven't checked. If I need to get banned because of this, fine. It's been a fun ride.

Sneaky sneakers, you! I thought you really wanted me to show you my naked photos :( But no, you were just showing me yours because you wanted my IP address :tears:

hey baby. thank you for calling me lovely.
but you are a nice young lady.

im not even really sure wtf is going on. its just that ive met NRiTH and even if he did something stupid, which i dont even knowwww, hes not being malicious and hes not a threat. that just all silliness.

yes, i can see that it is all silliness. But as you know, if i have an issue, i say it then move on.

but hi anyway corny :D

i'm Okay....waiting to go shopping....how is your flaming vagina BTW:D

hey baby. thank you for calling me lovely. im not even really sure wtf is going on. its just that ive met NRiTH and even if he did something stupid, which i dont even knowwww, hes not being malicious and hes not a threat. that just all silliness. but hi anyway corny :D

thats what i was getting at. and i find nrith generally friendly to all soloists until one of them becomes a douche (which never happens right?)

but you are a nice young lady.

yes, i can see that it is all silliness. But as you know, if i have an issue, i say it then move on.

i'm Okay....waiting to go shopping....how is your flaming vagina BTW:D

hahaha oh my make me laugh. first off i am nice, thank you sir. secondly, yes i agree, if you have an issue you dont harp on it. thirdly, my vagina is doing alright, cept its lonely. i have a lonely, lonely vagina. TMI darling? yes, most likely. :)

hahaha oh my make me laugh. first off i am nice, thank you sir. secondly, yes i agree, if you have an issue you dont harp on it. thirdly, my vagina is doing alright, cept its lonely. i have a lonely, lonely vagina. TMI darling? yes, most likely. :)

your vag would never be lonely if you moved to baltimore :horny: and if i was a lesbian HAHAHAHAHA

Oh this is getting interesting... :D :p

hey baby, do YOU wanna help out my lonely vag?? corny?? anyone..... :o

sorry....its far away and I'm too in much in love with someone to help you:o

this is the best hijack of a thread in a long time:guitar:

ohhhhh snap!!!

hey baby, do YOU wanna help out my lonely vag?? corny?? anyone..... :o

your lonely vag could hang out with my too busy to do anything even remotely sexual vag... but it woldnt be much fun... laundry, studying, cleaning up poo at a hospital :D

Back
Top Bottom