Websites dissing Morrissey

Can't I get a hug then?

And please describe "warship". Sounds mighty powerful.

warship.jpg

:rolleyes:
If you aren't sure about the meaning of warship, look up a dictionary.

Look IT up in a dictionary you mean? Well, I really didn't think you were referring to the actual thing. I still don't...

Look IT up in a dictionary you mean? Well, I really didn't think you were referring to the actual thing. I still don't...

Why were you so critical of Kewpie when she made a few typos, yet so quick to defend Morrissey when he continually acts like a whiny old woman?

Why were you so critical of Kewpie when she made a few typos, yet so quick to defend Morrissey when he continually acts like a whiny old woman?

Well, he doesn't. Obviously.

I don't see anything "obvious" about that.

Morrissey needs a good rest. Don't you love him enough to see that for yourself?
Never have I denied a good, solid rest.

I also witnessed the incident and knew whose hand Morrissey was trying to shake when the cup hit him.

I understood Morrissey's decision and do not complain about it.

Fabulous.

Never have I denied a good, solid rest.

Fabulous.

You sure do get easily worked up over silly things.

The ones who are so upset about this are also the rudest people posting in this thread.

"You're pathetic."
"obviously you are vile in the extreme. Word of advice; hop on to the Limp Bizkit-forums."
"It just goes to show that Morrissey has more ignorant fans than needed."
"I think everything you just said is utter whiny housewife crap"
"Look IT up in a dictionary you mean? "

You think you're superior because you're a Morrissey fan? You are no
better than anyone else. You seem to be disagreeable, petty, and sarcastic.
You do not know anything about about Troubluvsme, and I hardly think she needs any 'words of advise' from someone your age.
None of us liked seeing him get hit by a plastic cup, we were all worried about his health all year. And last year. And the year before. But, you go on and 'proudly detest' whoever you want. Good luck with the world, because one day you are going to realize that you are not as smart or special as you think you are. Ignorance? Enjoy yours while it lasts.

You sure do get easily worked up over silly things.

The ones who are so upset about this are also the rudest people posting in this thread.

"You're pathetic."
"obviously you are vile in the extreme. Word of advice; hop on to the Limp Bizkit-forums."
"It just goes to show that Morrissey has more ignorant fans than needed."
"I think everything you just said is utter whiny housewife crap"
"Look IT up in a dictionary you mean? "

You think you're superior because you're a Morrissey fan? You are no
better than anyone else. You seem to be disagreeable, petty, and sarcastic.
You do not know anything about about Troubluvsme, and I hardly think she needs any 'words of advise' from someone your age.
None of us liked seeing him get hit by a plastic cup, we were all worried about his health all year. And last year. And the year before. But, you go on and 'proudly detest' whoever you want. Good luck with the world, because one day you are going to realize that you are not as smart or special as you think you are. Ignorance? Enjoy yours while it lasts.

"Get worked up easily?" - So do you, remember?

"Superior because I'm a Moz-fan?" - I love the idea of that, yes. What a great way to reach superiority.

"I know nothing about tlm" - Nope. Just like you know nothing about me. But still you do all this that you do. :crazy:

"Someone my age" - "Agist" much? Not the first time you use my 24 years of age against me. One isn't automatically smarter or more significant because one is 40 years old or whatever. Obviously.

"One day I will realize my inferiority and ignorance" - And accept the crashing bores such as yourself? Oh yes. If you call that being inferior. I call it the opposite.

Have you any opinions on any matter yourself? Or are you just acting as bodyguard for the haters?
You seem utterly redundant right now. Please don't.

???What?!So if somebody came up to you on the street and hit you on the head you would be delighted...and laughing..Oh its really sooooo funny,what a sophisticated sense of humour..Probably you would be screaming and shouting and calling the police.Btw.The only"whiny old woman"here is you.

???
What?!
So if somebody came up to you on the street and hit you on the head you would be delighted, and laughing.
Oh, it's really sooooo funny, what a sophisticated sense of humour.
Probably you would be screaming and shouting and calling the police.
Btw, the only "whiny old woman" here is you.

Fixed.

No need for start attacking troubleluvsme.
Gregor and troubleluvsme stopped posting in this thread.

Tags
gregor ftw joanofnark
Back
Top Bottom