What did make you smile today?

The look on my poor little dog's face when he bounded out the door to do his business... into eight inches of snow. A certain pained, yet dignified look came over his little doggy face. Then he got totally confused when he tried to do his circles and just kept plowing into the snow. But the yard looks funny now. It's like crop circles, made by a terrier.

Then we ran inside and I toweled him off. He's happy now.

I counted up the $ I made the last 2 nights and it should be enough to pay for replacing the felt on the pool table at work :straightface:
meaning that whatever I make tonight is all mine :)

I guess I'm a bit smitten :blushing:
Lots of things made me smile today

I just got home and someone used their snowblower and cleared my driveway. :)

xqfdyo.jpg

Karl Pilkington suggesting to Ricky Gervais that the super hero power of invisibility would be his choice and hearing the writer/producer/creater of The Office laugh his ass off at him.

my girlfriend made me smile today. she was half-jokingly giving me shit for not having any posts about her on my blog no one reads. i pointed out that i have, in fact, posted about her before when i posted a text i sent to her in 2008 that went like this: "I just saw American Psycho last night. The cute secretary reminded me a lot of you, especially when she said 'Patrick.' I'm really glad I didn't shoot you in the back of the head with a nail gun."

Katie: post about me more, though.
Me: just be happy i didn't shoot you in the back of the head with a nailgun
katie: it makes me feel good when you post about me.
me: nothing feels better than not getting shot in the back of the head with a nail gun.
katie: like you know how to work a nailgun
me: f*** you
katie: i love you

this made me smile today.

Winnie Johnson on Granada TV talking about Keith Bennet - ''This isn't the end of the story, but it's just the end of another chapter and when I find him I'm gonna' having the biggest funeral anybody's ever had.'

God bless, Winnie.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom