What did make you smile today?

johnny cash doing elvis(saw it in a cash documentary yesterday on german tv.looking for on youtube today..even without tone it makes me smile again..

That is hilarious. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just overheard Sarah Beeny saying "One of the biggest cracks Ive ever seen". I love the names for ladies bits

Doesn't that refer to the backside rather than the dirty bits (not that they're dirty:sick: - just filthy:horny:, if you know what i mean:squiffy:)

We once had a cat that used to love eating buns.Nightie,youre not very adventurous with youre cats names:straightface:

Have to agree with you there Billyboy - Tibby is actually Tibby 5... that's just lazy namepicking... Mr Nightie named her boycats (who found good homes) Dr Chocolate, Tommy, and Tripod... and i named her girlcats Mya and Sylvian (as in David Sylvian man of infinite beauty).

PS: Mr Nightie gulped back tears when Dr Chocolate, Tommy and Sylvian left for their new homes... but i cried harder to ensure Mya stayed with us!!;)
My cats always make me smile!... as do you Billy:)

Doesn't that refer to the backside rather than the dirty bits (not that they're dirty:sick: - just filthy:horny:, if you know what i mean:squiffy:)

Have to agree with you there Billyboy - Tibby is actually Tibby 5... that's just lazy namepicking... Mr Nightie named her boycats (who found good homes) Dr Chocolate, Tommy, and Tripod... and i named her girlcats Mya and Sylvian (as in David Sylvian man of infinite beauty).

PS: Mr Nightie gulped back tears when Dr Chocolate, Tommy and Sylvian left for their new homes... but i cried harder to ensure Mya stayed with us!!;)
My cats always make me smile!... as do you Billy:)

No Nightie,ladies have cracks at the front,builders at the back,(have you led a sheltered life?)
And I once knew a guy called Tripod,but thats another story:D

41186_422983443316_548988316_4989209_8367627_n.jpg

Guy on top deck of my bus at eight fifteen this morning having breakfast of a 1Litre Bacardi Breezer and a roll-up fag.
O Flower of Scotland! :rolleyes:

Guy on top deck of my bus at eight fifteen this morning having breakfast of a 1Litre Bacardi Breezer and a roll-up fag.
O Flower of Scotland! :rolleyes:

Classy!

A guy on my bus the other day (about 4pm) had a wine bottle hidden in his jacket that he kept taking nips of. I realised after 5 mins of trying to sneak a peek that it was Lambrini!

Desperate times call for desperate measures...

This made me smile - and almost cry (hormones - TMI?)

A picture article in the Guardian depicting a monkey in Bali, who adopted a stray kitten:

Picture-1.jpg

Picture-2-1.jpg

Picture-3-2.jpg

Picture-4-2.jpg

Picture-5-2.jpg

Picture-6-2.jpg

bunnylib.jpg

Been doing the lotto online since the start of the year.
Won my first prize.:D:D
Only £10 but it's a start.

This morning Immie woke me up at 6.20 by running around saying "Peppa Piiiig, Peppa Pig, duckie duckie duckie, horseyyyyyy, Peppa Piiiig, Hoooooot".

And yesterday at the supermarket Poppy looked at an old lady and screamed "mister angry-pants".

This morning Immie woke me up at 6.20 by running around saying "Peppa Piiiig, Peppa Pig, duckie duckie duckie, horseyyyyyy, Peppa Piiiig, Hoooooot".

And yesterday at the supermarket Poppy looked at an old lady and screamed "mister angry-pants".
oh you have children?how old?sweet name: poppy- was that inspire by that happy go lucky film?

Last edited:
Some of the new students names that start kindergarten in my friend's class TOMORROW. (Remember the first day of kindergarten? Major :drama: for those little darlings. They warm up within minutes though.)

This year there will be an Ixtlaly, a Justyce, and wait for it...a Scarlett. :D

Some of the new students names that start kindergarten in my friend's class TOMORROW. (Remember the first day of kindergarten? Major :drama: for those little darlings. They warm up within minutes though.)

This year there will be an Ixtlaly, a Justyce, and wait for it...a Scarlett. :D

How the hell do you pronounce Ixtlaly?

A lot of the Jeremy Kyle participants unfortunate children are called McKenzie

How the hell do you pronounce Ixtlaly?

A lot of the Jeremy Kyle participants unfortunate children are called McKenzie

We have no idea. :straightface: I'm guessing it's something like Ishlolly. I'll find out after school.

Who is Jeremy Kyle?

You mean he's going to be on American television? Let's do a trade. Well take this Kyle fellow and give you back Gordon Ramsey. :p

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom