What do you think Morrissey has for breakfast?

Toast, occasionally poached egg on toast, Special K on the weekend.

There's an interview Morrissey was talking about his typical daily rutines, but I can't find the link. :o

According to the interview, he's having cereal and toast for breakfast.

Morrissey eats toast and cereal for breakfast-- but it tasted better when he was in The Smiths.

This is the kind of think that makes me want to run far far away from here...
UGGGH!

(And idiots discussing me!)

His royal capsules with eggs and toast.

who cares really, we could know if he sat his ass and wrote his bio, a 2 page bio but still.

nowadays an espresso or a cappuccino with a cornetto (sweet pastry often filled with jam, cream or chocolate).

In the last "food interview" I read he said that he always ate yoghurt with fruit and almonds for breakfast....I guess I'm a bit behind then :)

after the last g-mex shows the band stayed in the same hotel as us , as did a miss k young and her band

morrissey wasn't there , it makes me draw the conclusion morrissey would rather have a sleep in (or sleep at another hotel )

He was probably at his mums. Why pay out for a hotel when you've got a big house down the road?

Very pleased to see the success of my thread by the way, seeing as it was only started to try to bump a more offensive one further down the list. :D

He was probably at his mums. Why pay out for a hotel when you've got a big house down the road?

Very pleased to see the success of my thread by the way, seeing as it was only started to try to bump a more offensive one further down the list. :D

Cheers to Danny, I'd rather discuss Morrissey's breakfast than his sexuality.

Morrissey was staying at the hotel when he's on tour.
I heard when The Smiths played G-Mex and Salford Uni back in 1986 someone was staying at the same hotel.
There was a fire alerm incident Johnny was still half asleep. :D

Back
Top Bottom