What happend to Spano (Spencer for the slow ones)

So what happend to him, and I mean, like what "really" happend to him, not the BS Moz and the rest of the lads tell the press.

I must be slow, because I've never heard the nickname "Spano" used (as in Vincent Spano?). I've heard Spensah and Spenny a lot, though.

My guess is a lot of little events added up to a falling out, but I'm sure he already had ambitions to go to music school and move into the composing side. He seems to be doing well for himself in NYC, writing scores for films.

King Leer said:
I must be slow, because I've never heard the nickname "Spano" used (as in Vincent Spano?). I've heard Spensah and Spenny a lot, though.

My guess is a lot of little events added up to a falling out, but I'm sure he already had ambitions to go to music school and move into the composing side. He seems to be doing well for himself in NYC, writing scores for films.

Really? what scores has e done? I wanna see the flicks now.

Who's Spencer?

Just kidding :rolleyes:

++++++ said:
Huh. According to that site Cobrin co-wrote "Now I Am a Was"... can anyone verify that? It'd be very cool if so... I figured his only contributions were "Wide to Recieve" and "Lost".

According to the Satan Rejected My Soul CD single, Now I Am A Was is indeed a Morrissey/S.J.Cobrin Composition.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom