what is listed immediately before and after morrissey on your ipod or mp3 player?

On my podpod (rid of ipod, please!) Mumford and Sons come after and then after The Smiths it's The Specials.

monkees.jpg

mott-the-hopple-all-the-young-dudes.jpg

James
Morrissey
the leftovers in a folder (Klaus Nomi, Jethro Tull, Syd Barrett, Bowie, Elvis, Sinatra, etc)

this is of course an mp3 player, no ipod yet

Moby, Morrissey, New Order and The Rolling Stones, The Smiths and Smokey Robinson & the Miracles. Moby and Smokey Robinson are on there because the iPod was my mum's and I haven't bothered to clear it properly.

Moist - extremely shameful but at the request of my husband (who is now saying to me "What's wrong with Moist?")
Morrissey
Mudhoney

I don't have an ipod or mp3 player, but on my CD shelf (which is alphabetized :o) it's:

- The Monochrome Set
- Morrissey
- Negativland

and

- ShelleyDevoto
- The Smiths
- Sopor Aeternus

:guitar:

I don't have an ipod or mp3 player, but on my CD shelf (which is alphabetized :o) it's:

- The Monochrome Set
- Morrissey
- Negativland

and

- ShelleyDevoto
- The Smiths
- Sopor Aeternus

:guitar:

I've thought about that but somehow Shonen Knife coming straight after just doesn't feel right. Hoo-ha, Belle and Sebastian it is.

The Monocrhome Set
Morrissey
Mudhoney

Smashing Pumpkins
The Smiths
Snow Patrol (ashamedly so!)

Mogwai-Morrissey-Mover

The Small Faces - The Smiths-Smog

(Phew - thats not too embarrassing! Thank God there was something between The Smiths and Spandau Ballet or I would be mortified...)

Back
Top Bottom