• Introducing Morrissey

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Who Put the M in Manchester?

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • Live at Earl's Court

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
^^Okay. :D Might take a while though...

Maybe some other kind soul out there could find Live in Dallas on their computer and upload it for all us grateful fans. :rolleyes: ;)

^^Okay it is going to take a while. A long while. Probably well over an hour. But it will be up there soon enough. It's a really great live video.

I´ve seen videos from this concert on you tube, and it´s just amazing! I love to see all those fans jumping on stage to hug him and all ... :)

I actually wanted to buy it but then realised there were no DVDs of "Introducing Morrissey" (and why not, do you know?)

oh well, thanks again ;)

I have a slight cameo in Who Put The M In Manchester. Between Shoplifters and There Is A Light. Putting my specs back on my face after cleaning them. Its f***ing amazing!!!!

THerefore my favourite has to be um ur dunno. I'll go for M as it was 7 years without any new material, a hot sunny Mancunian day (surely an oxymoron) I took 4 pills and I its always special going to Manchester to see Moz. I think.
(5 times in two years. Can't fault it really!)

But they've certainly touched up Headmaster Ritual cos it was f***ing cac at the gig!

If he brings out another live LP I'll probably buy it but I find them a bit of a scam myself.... bootlegs are better. MAybe if the 99 or 02 sets were ever released.... we can live the dream

Maybe some other kind soul out there could find Live in Dallas on their computer and upload it for all us grateful fans. :rolleyes: ;)
But if I do this will some not-so-kind soul say that I shouldn't have because 'people should buy it' and then they'll delete my posts? :rolleyes: It's happened before. Or will it go unnoticed just as when you uploaded Introducing Morrissey? :)

Live in Dallas is genius. And the stage invasion never fails to crack me up. The gormless overweight bouncer on stage, looking totally befuddled by all these crazed kids is hilarious!

Went for Beethoven over Rank, not much in it though.

I love Who put the M? and Rank. I have never heard Beethoven or seen the other live vids.

In my opinion, the best live video is the Hammersmith Odeon gig from 1991. All of the clips are availible in the downloads thread. It was filmed for Japanese TV, and it is a phenomenal concert. I think I would vote for that one.

But if I do this will some not-so-kind soul say that I shouldn't have because 'people should buy it' and then they'll delete my posts? :rolleyes: It's happened before. Or will it go unnoticed just as when you uploaded Introducing Morrissey? :)

Is it available on DVD somewhere?

Is it available on DVD somewhere?
I guess it should be, because I saw it in a music store about a year ago. I thought it was a bit expensive, when I decided I had enough money to maybe buy it and came back to the store, it was gone. But I don't see the DVD on amazon anywhere, there's only a VHS tape and it's only available from people who sell used stuff: http://www.amazon.com/Live-Dallas-M..._bbs_sr_1/002-1797128-6722404?ie=UTF8&s=video

So...should I upload it then without fear of my posts getting deleted? :rolleyes:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I guess it should be, because I saw it in a music store about a year ago. I thought it was a bit expensive, when I decided I had enough money to maybe buy it and came back to the store, it was gone. But I don't see the DVD on amazon anywhere, there's only a VHS tape and it's only available from people who sell used stuff: http://www.amazon.com/Live-Dallas-M..._bbs_sr_1/002-1797128-6722404?ie=UTF8&s=video

So...should I upload it then without fear of my posts getting deleted? :rolleyes:

You know, PMs exist for a reason. ;) We could get a whole underground black market going, where we forward the files around! :D :cool: Or, maybe, just post it because the person who originally uploaded Introducing Morrissey on here didn't seem to get in any trouble.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom