What is the one song YOU want on the setlist?

Raquel

The Most Inept
Cheers to Kumo for starting this on another thread.
The ONE I want to hear has me torn between That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore and King Leer (so opposite!)
The ONE I will be happy to skip and especially as an encore~Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice, just doesn't make any connection for me or it would seem Moz?!

I want to hear the Ghetto song.

But way more important to me is going to the (very odd, nostalgic) Nugget and being lucky enough to hear Moz sing his version of "My Way" again. I am tempted to REQUIRE my poor husband to wear his navy tux.

BTW Is "My Way" the only song Moz has song live that was NOT his?

The ONE I will be happy to skip and especially as an encore~Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice, just doesn't make any connection for me or it would seem Moz?!

yes!!! i so agree. how can moz put that song as encore?? i mean, damn. it's not that good of a b-side even.

i would like Speedway. or Disappointed. or Boxers

great thread.

As encores:

Angel, Angel Down We Go Together
That Joke Isn't Fynny Anymore

I want to hear the Ghetto song.

Ganglord?

And no..to my knowledge he's sung

No-One Can Hold A Candle To You
That's Entertainment
Trash
Cosmic Dancer
Moon River
Subway Train (with EILS)

and probably a few more I can't remember off the top of my head :p

Ganglord?

And no..to my knowledge he's sung

No-One Can Hold A Candle To You
That's Entertainment
Trash
Cosmic Dancer
Moon River
Subway Train (with EILS)

and probably a few more I can't remember off the top of my head :p

Plus Song From Under the Floorboards and Street Life

Seasick Yet Still Docked has been my favorite for about a month. I'd love to hear it. (please let them keep doing National Front Disco)

Alltime? I want to hear Southpaw! Please, Morrisey!

But way more important to me is going to the (very odd, nostalgic) Nugget and being lucky enough to hear Moz sing his version of "My Way" again. I am tempted to REQUIRE my poor husband to wear his navy tux.

Has Morrissey ever sung the entire 'My Way' or has it just been that intro that we see at the start of 'Who Put the M in Manchester'?, if there is a complete version could someone upload it as I don't think I have ever heard it, cheers.

By the way I would love to hear Morrissey do Christian Dior this time round.

Now My Heart Is Full
Reader Meet Author

Choice for sheer oddness factor: Let The Right One Slip In

"Come Back to Camden" above all others at the moment.

Although "Suffer Little Children" would be incredible, for so many reasons.

I Know Very Well How I Got My Name

Well, it clear does have an connection with Morrissey otherwise he wouldn't keep playing it...

I want Best Friend on the Payroll.

Back
Top Bottom