What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
i dont hate malarkey, but she's gotta go.

She’s back with a damp thud. 1 gig in ten years but Lottie is back and rumour has it she’s heading to Liverpool armed with her red coat, pen and paper. She takes spite and bitterness to unknown heights 🧙🏻‍♀️

I don’t know any names but I showed up to queue for a show at 7am. I was one of three. Imagine how shocked we were when 20 f***ing assholes walked right up and pushed us aside. The reason was they were traveling show to show to see Moz so they had every right to sleep in their hotel rooms all day and take their merry time getting ready for the show. I was pissed. They asked for “the list” to see who the first person AFTER them would form the line. I nearly lost it and wanted to punched the Moz wannabe who was suffocating me with Incense Avignon that he clearly bathed in. Disgusting “fans” with their self entitlement. Yeah, I hate those people.

I don’t know any names but I showed up to queue for a show at 7am. I was one of three. Imagine how shocked we were when 20 f***ing assholes walked right up and pushed us aside. The reason was they were traveling show to show to see Moz so they had every right to sleep in their hotel rooms all day and take their merry time getting ready for the show. I was pissed. They asked for “the list” to see who the first person AFTER them would form the line. I nearly lost it and wanted to punched the Moz wannabe who was suffocating me with Incense Avignon that he clearly bathed in. Disgusting “fans” with their self entitlement. Yeah, I hate those people.
I'd be extremely pissed as well. What is this list and who compiles it?

I'd be extremely pissed as well. What is this list and who compiles it?
The list is made to put you in your place. So if you’re 5th to show up then you are the fifth in line, and the fifth to enter the building when the doors open. To my experience it’s usually the 1st person there who starts the list. When you walk up to the queue someone will ask you to write your name on the list. The idea is that it saves your place if you have to go to the restroom or you need to eat, but it’s no good when just before the doors open a large group of people jump in front of you.

This shit makes me not want to go to another Morrissey gig ever again. I haven’t been to one for nine years, so that won’t be hard though.

He seems to have the worst possible hardcore fans.

i probably wouldnt either but only because im bored of the big lug and i could spend that money on botox instead.

although when i went to see him in vancouver i was in the 2nd row, and since there were only about 12 people in attendance, we were allowed to go up to the front of the stage and i dont remember there being anyone in the front row causing a problem.

Is There Anyone You DON’T Hate??????

Serious question for regular Solo members and lurkers. It seems as if there ain’t many people you guys don’t hate at this stage. I mean, ffs, loads of you here talk like you hate Mozz himself. Then there’s loads of you hating SER just for posting stuff on central,, Jesse T for ,well, NO REASON??, Fiona Dodwel for trying to defend him, Donny Knutson for no actual valid reason that I can tell. Julia (from years back?) just for following him on tours.

Serious hatred issues. But the weirdest is the hate for Mozz. You’re here on a fan forum and ffs hate him more than the journos and whatever. And hate anyone who has anything to do with supporting him.

I don’t get it. But I would kind of like to.

What’s the hatred about??????

I wouldn’t mind serious replies rather than piss takers

Serious question for regular Solo members and lurkers. It seems as if there ain’t many people you guys don’t hate at this stage. I mean, ffs, loads of you here talk like you hate Mozz himself. Then there’s loads of you hating SER just for posting stuff on central,, Jesse T for ,well, NO REASON??, Fiona Dodwel for trying to defend him, Donny Knutson for no actual valid reason that I can tell. Julia (from years back?) just for following him on tours.

Serious hatred issues. But the weirdest is the hate for Mozz. You’re here on a fan forum and ffs hate him more than the journos and whatever. And hate anyone who has anything to do with supporting him.

The thread is called “What Morrissey fans do you hate?” - what were you expecting when you clicked on this thread?
Besides, posts about people we don’t hate would be off-topic….

In terms of peoples opinions on the man himself, I think it’s worth keeping in mind the extent of his musical “career”. In 40 years or so we’ve seen various sides to him unravel. The Morrissey of today pretty much tells his lifelong fans who‘ve had issues with his political statements recently, to go and f*** right off. This is a far cry from how he presented himself on the world as he started out. His fans have stood by his contrarian and outspokenness for years. To start with it wasn’t a big ask for them (us), but there comes a point, and sure enough it came.

I‘ll freely admit to still finding the man fascinating, even though I‘ve turned my back on him. So much of my life was spent/invested/wasted (?) on him, so I still have an interest. It’s a far cry from before though.

As for the fans? I never really liked that many of them anyway. Save for a few good ones I’ve met and got to know along the way, I won’t miss them. Reading the antics of the “entitled ones” who like to own the front row, I was so glad to be finally rid of this infantile selfishness. Grown up‘s acting like parochial brats, as teacher looks on in approval. Who needs that?

The thread is called “What Morrissey fans do you hate?” - what were you expecting when you clicked on this thread?
Besides, posts about people we don’t hate would be off-topic….
I didn’t want this conversation on this thread. It was under General until a mod moved to here

This website is ultimately an extension of Morrissey himself - like attracting like. And Morrissey himself has been fueled by hatred more than any other emotion. It's not surprising this place mirrors the psychology of the artist it's dedicated to.

Is The Cheeky Girls fansite full of such bile? Doubtful.

Back
Top Bottom