What song/s are you obsessed with at the moment

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfW9nbYOlXE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfW9nbYOlXE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

the lazy sun-bathers
It's got a joke in it similar to one I came up with in a radio comedy play I wrote. But I didn't hear the album till yrs. after i'd written the play!!

Associates - 18 carat love affair.

also, nugz - squeeze-wax was my favourite cocteau twins song when I was around 8 years old, it's such a pretty band, such a pretty record, such a wonderful song.

Good songs, both of them.

Associates - 18 carat love affair.

also, nugz - squeeze-wax was my favourite cocteau twins song when I was around 8 years old, it's such a pretty band, such a pretty record, such a wonderful song.

In reality Pulp's 'Something Changed' and 'Lipgloss'

Alsation cousin
i hadn't heard it since the early 90's and i knew i liked it back then but couldn't remember how it went. It's a pretty mighty piece of work!

Recently I have been digging Idlewild frontman Roddy Woomble's collaboration with a couple of contemporary folk musicians, Kris Drever and John McCusker. I went to a gig they played recently and bought the record there. It's a fabulous record.

Recently I have been digging Idlewild frontman Roddy Woomble's collaboration with a couple of contemporary folk musicians, Kris Drever and John McCusker. I went to a gig they played recently and bought the record there. It's a fabulous record.

Will check that out, i quite like Idlewild and i liked his solo album but i forget the name.
Ta and welcome. x

The Wedding Present - Bewitched

Unrequited love pretty much summed up here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom