What song/s are you obsessed with at the moment

I'm going with:
Alton Ellis - Cry Tough
The Smiths - Pain a vulgar picture (demo)
Crystal Castles & Robert Smith - Not in love
Jeff Buckley - Dream Brother

well, since I really only made it out of my house in San Francisco with a couple of handfuls of CDs(many of which are scratched :tears:)
I am obsessed with a lot of things I use to play all the time
but mostly all my Hikki albums(Hikaru Utada):love:
bits and pieces of a bunch of her songs roll around inside my head and there is little I can do to fix it :tears:
usually I would just play a song and that would do it :guitar:
thankfullly, I got out with a lot of Moz albums, so I will not go totally crazy, yet :crazy::lbf:

Bruce Springsteen. Everything he's done up until the turn of the century. Can't get enough. Literally can't listen to anything else. He's taking over my life...

Happened upon 'Later...with Jools Holland' this week and was mildly transfixed by Adele performing a new song. Hasn't left my head since ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Jackson & Jay-Z - You rock my world - remix
Frank Sinatra - Lady Day
Jeff Buckley - Forget her

I have been listening to The Supremes on and off since age 6.
The last few months has been more on than off.

Fave songs are -

1) Living in Shame ( I was amazed when I saw Morirssey had picked this on one of his lists this year)
2) The Happening
3) You keep Me Hanging On
4) Love Child
5) Nathan Jones
6) Stoned Love

Other listening habits include Bowie (this and that but mostly Low), Iggy (The idiot), The jam- ( that and this, I still, simply, love Carnation and Down In the Tube Station at Midnight)
Public Enemy (It will take an nation of Millions to Hold Us Back)

Happened upon 'Later...with Jools Holland' this week and was mildly transfixed by Adele performing a new song. Hasn't left my head since ~

Next time you're in a why X Factor is a joke type argument, play em this, game set and match.

Look how amazing this Kate Bush footage is......

I love Kate and there actually is a very rare Kate 7" up for sale (if it hasn't allready sold). 17 made I think and worth up towards £2000.

Back
Top Bottom