What's Your Morrissey/Smiths Ringtone?

MrTheEdge

westham boy
Im currently trying to make some new ringtones and thought of a genius question for the moz solo forums. What morrissey/smith ringtones do you use?
Any suggestions? I currently have, Glamorous Glue: "London is dead, london is dead, london is dead" haha:cool:

ruthless indeed huh? no need to be a jerk, just dont reply christ. ?

I had 'There Is A Light' for ages. Unfortunately my office is very quiet, so I had to put my phone on silent. Sigh...

There is a light that never goes out

All You Need is Me, and I use Irish Blood English Heart as my alarm tone.

mine is subway train/munich air disaster (it never gets to that bit).
I like subway train cos you dont get to hear it much, so I like eharing it when my phone rings, but it doesn't wreck a good song for me i.e. I don't want to be checking if my phone is ringing every time I hear Suedehead, for example.

To Me You Are A Work Of Art..really comfortable tune:)

Are they still called 'ringtones' when they are the actual person singing:confused::confused:

I have two songs You Have Killed Me and Irish Blood and swap between the two. Its great hearing him sing in my bag or my pocket....quite uplifting but I miss a lot of calls because I dont want him to stop singing:o:o

All You Need is Me, and I use Irish Blood English Heart as my alarm tone.

I can't have a Morrissey song as my alarm, as I always end up hating it for a while.

I have 'This Charming Man' as my ringtone just now. Smashin'. :)

"Shoplifters Of The World Unite" from Live At Earl's Court. Sounds better on a mobile than the Smiths-version :)

Back
Top Bottom